relegation mode (1 Viewer)

4waspsting

How come with all our so called Talent do we suddenly go off the rails into Relegation Mode?

hill83

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Mid table mode.......which first season in a new league ain't bad

Don't think midtable would be too bad.

It's just the manor we are doing it that's pissing me off. I can sort of take being hammered by better teams.

Sky Blue Harry H

I just want to see us improving as a team as the season progresses, and enjoying the games. Frustrated as we are, it is already better than last time we were in League 1 , when we were treated to dire stuff. Clearly one issue is finding a replacement for Thomas (if we lose him in December) - perhaps play Sterling in front of Grimmer? I think MR may need next Summer (at least) to make us realistic play off contenders (unless our forwards dramatically improve). To do that, though, we need the stadium situation resolved, to strengthen his hand in any wheeling dealing.

Nick

Administrator

It shows how far we have come as a society that stuff like this is forgotten and we have to listen to those bellends going on about their german cars, stabbing people and all that other nonsense.

Nick

Administrator

Yes he is a weird nonce but you can't argue with this.

All this goodness has come from somebody logging in to try and WUM. I thank you.

Otis

Relegation mode? You do realise we were just 4 mins away from an excellent victory don't you?

Terry Gibson's perm

The championship is not a league for us, the break even model doesn’t work up there even teams with huge budgets struggle and our won’t want to add more debt look at Ipswich and their debt

higgs

I said it after winning 5 in a row that lets not get carried away as there was nothing between us in any of the games. We could just as easily lost the 5 I got lynched on here. All the games could go either way in this division there aren't any stand out teams

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Fuck me...that’s some terrible music to wake up to. Jesus. Utter shite.
Anyway, this year should be seen as one of consolidation, anything else is a bonus.
Awful.

Captain Dart

Done. Cooked, eaten and washed up.

Now going to sit down with some choccies and watch the Emmerdale omnibus.

By god, a life of pure pain. I feel for you.

Adge

Don't think midtable would be too bad.

It's just the manor we are doing it that's pissing me off. I can sort of take being hammered by better teams.

Well not too long to wait now-it’s Luton up next :emoji_thumbsup:

Covstu

Given the current off field situation, this season might be critical in establishing ourselves and whether key players stay or move on. I think if we fade into obscurity then some players could be moved to pastures new and then we need to buy a set of new players to cover gaps/loans etc. I would like to think that playoffs are still on the table but we need a damn good Christmas period in order to establish that place.

Ccfcsj

If I was asked at the beginning of the season would I take mid-table, the answer would be a resounding yes.

Maybe now somebody else has won the manager of the month award the curse will be lifted and we will start picking up points again :)

Users who are viewing this thread