Relegation possible by 18 March..... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Dear Supporters

By my calculation we could be down if we lose the next 4 and the teams just above take 10 points out of a possible 12. That's unlikely (them taking 10 points)
Apologies if I'm wrong, but if I am it looks likely that we could be confirmed relegated by the time we get to Wembley.
All the more reason to make the most of April 2nd .

Yours faithfully
Lord Harbinger of Doom

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'd rather we were relegated by then.

None of this lingering slow League 1 death or anything. At least when our fate is concerned the Wembley match can be focused on for a day and they might take it seriously in a last ditch attempt to restore any pride.

CJ_covblaze

at least dont be relegated by april 2nd ffs. only our team could kill a wembley final lol

Or 3 days later at Bramall Lane. Can't bare to think about being relegated at that place.

skybluetony176

Based on our league form this season we'll be lucky to finish on 34 points. On that basis we're down already and climb a maximum of one place as it stands.

SkyBlueSid

Just thinking about this issue of when relegation will be mathematically confirmed. I do think it is quite possible we could be down before the final. It could even be the day before through other results when we don't play. Appropriately that is April Fools' Day. It would mean a strange atmosphere at Wembley.

I think the worst case scenario would be for it to be confirmed at the Peterborough game on 8th April. That is Legends' Day and to suffer such humiliation in the presence of so many greats from our history would be appalling.

Captain Dart

1st April is a more suitable date.

Users who are viewing this thread