Reply from Independent Football Ombudsman (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Thank you for contacting the IFO to express your concerns about your Club, Coventry City. Matters of club ownership do not fall within the IFO Remit. The choice of the preferred bidder is for the Administrator to decide and is a matter of company law, outside football's jurisdiction. The terms for the readmission of the club back into the Football League are for the League to determine in line with its insolvency policy. You will be aware that the League Board has reluctantly accepted the proposal to play home fixtures in Northampton. I appreciate that this is far from satisfactory and I join with the League and the supporters in the hope that this may be a temporary solution and before long the club will again be playing in its home city.
I have been in touch with the Football League and have been assured that replies will be sent to all supporters who registered their concerns with the governing body. My remit does not allow me to take any further action.
PROFESSOR DEREK FRASER
OMBUDSMAN
This communication contains information which is confidential, which may be privileged, and which is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient please note that any distribution, use or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by return email or by telephone and delete this communication and any copies of it.

This communication has originated from the systems network of The Independent Football Ombudsman, Registered Office;
Suite 49,
33 Great George Street,
Leeds, LS1 3AJ
(Tel: 0800 588 4066) www.theifo.co.uk

torchomatic

Brilliant. I love Ombudsmen, me.

torchomatic

lordsummerisle

"This communication contains information which is confidential, which may be privileged, and which is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient please note that any distribution, use or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by return email or by telephone and delete this communication and any copies of it."

Sure it'll be fine!

torchomatic

chiefdave

"This communication contains information which is confidential, which may be privileged, and which is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient please note that any distribution, use or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by return email or by telephone and delete this communication and any copies of it."

Sure it'll be fine!

won't be a problem, everyone involved in football seem to have no problem with ignoring any rules that get broken :whistle:

Sub

Thank you for contacting the IFO to express your concerns about your Club, Coventry City. Matters of club ownership do not fall within the IFO Remit. The choice of the preferred bidder is for the Administrator to decide and is a matter of company law, outside football's jurisdiction. The terms for the readmission of the club back into the Football League are for the League to determine in line with its insolvency policy. You will be aware that the League Board has reluctantly accepted the proposal to play home fixtures in Northampton. I appreciate that this is far from satisfactory and I join with the League and the supporters in the hope that this may be a temporary solution and before long the club will again be playing in its home city.
I have been in touch with the Football League and have been assured that replies will be sent to all supporters who registered their concerns with the governing body. My remit does not allow me to take any further action.
PROFESSOR DEREK FRASER
OMBUDSMAN
This communication contains information which is confidential, which may be privileged, and which is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient please note that any distribution, use or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by return email or by telephone and delete this communication and any copies of it.

This communication has originated from the systems network of The Independent Football Ombudsman, Registered Office;
Suite 49,
33 Great George Street,
Leeds, LS1 3AJ
(Tel: 0800 588 4066) www.theifo.co.uk

hope ??? we need to be back in our home city no hope about it!!!

Sky Blue Pete

Took the opinion that there was nothing in the answer that was confidential or privileged - you two just winding me up?

Users who are viewing this thread