Request to ' Left Side' (Block 15) Saturday (1 Viewer)

ccfcno9

I sit in the 'right side'(block 16) LL20,LL21 and LL22 with my son and nephew at every home game. I've disclosed my identity to show I'm not a WUM, SISU puppet or whatever abuse that could be thrown at me when I suggest that certain chants are left out for the start of our new managers tenure(albeit a short one to start with).Feeling excited that there may be more than Bovril on a cold day to look forward to in the next few weeks.

The ones I'm talking about are:

1) How shit you must be when we're drawing, winning at home etc.

2) We're shit and sick of it. (Need give Mowbray a chance)

3) Anti SISU chants (I despise them as much as most but let the new man find out in his own time and now is not the time for us to vent during match time IMO)

Request Only You've paid your money do as you see fit

pusbccfc

1) Not too fussed whether we sing that or not.

2) Very unlikely that anyone will sing that this week.

3) Why not? Just because they have changed the manager, doesn't mean I don't want them out. Realistically, if we are winning, the 'Sisu' chants won't be sung.

ccfcno9

Like I said do as you see fit! I only added Sisu because they smack of negativaty in everything they do at this club and believe that even some of the players would blame them for their own shortcomings on the pitch. Have Sisu lost the dressing room?. I will join you in calls for their removal when we're safe.

rob9872

The one that gets on my fucking nerve is the whole we're the left side, were the right side shit, its so boring!

I agree, but love it at the cricket when the third line is added of "you're convicts, you're convicts, you're convicts over there". If convicts was changed to a group insult of away fans then im all for it :)

ccfcway

out of pure curosity as i havent or wont attend their games, do wasps sing "in our coventry homes" ?

ajsccfc

'Shit and sick of it' is morbidly depressing, but the first one isn't, it's gallows humour.

Nick

Administrator
Got to be better than shoes off if you love city or getting a hard on over a bloke with a beard calling him Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread