Haynes
One or both of the DKEs
Beacon

Grendel

Can’t see clarke Harris not being retained

torchomatic

Maybe. Personally I wouldn't take him.

CJ_covblaze

Reid and Vincenti will probably be out the door too I guess. Now we're in L1 we should be thankful we have Stuart Beavon for another year.

Terry Gibson's perm

With Beavon it’s wether we can find some mugs to take him.

Dkes will go
Bayliss will go as I am just waiting for fisher to say there is a shortfall so somebody has to go to balance the books

Haynes and Vincenti would be no loss

Malaka

JCH must stay IMO. I think he brings a different dynamic. Big, strong gets stuck in, just what we need.
As for Haynes, I will give him a lift to wherever he wants to go. I don't boo him and think he tries, but he just don't do it for me.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Have we had a hint of what could be next seasons forward line.

Most subs lately have included JCH playing with Ponty late on.

May have been a back up plan for another year in League 2 and most likely loosing McNulty.

But all depends on transfer through the summer.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Have we had a hint of what could be next seasons forward line.

Most subs lately have included JCH playing with Ponty late on.

May have been a back up plan for another year in League 2 and most likely loosing McNulty.

But all depends on transfer through the summer.

Will we lose Mcnulty? I can't see him going to the Championship.

Joy Division

I thought JCH was still only here on loan? I'd imagine Robins will look elsewhere rather than making a move for him this summer.

CJ_covblaze

"Manager Mark Robins said “We are delighted that Stuart has signed a new contract. The agreement sees him extend his stay with us for a further year, with the relegation clause subsequently removed."

Terrific stuff :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Manchester_sky_blue

I thought JCH was still only here on loan? I'd imagine Robins will look elsewhere rather than making a move for him this summer.
We paid a fee to loan him and i think it was only done that way because we couldn't get the permanent deal done in time. Having stumped up the money i think its pretty nailed on he will now sign for us on a free once his Rotherham contract expires.

singers_pore

Should definitely release if possible (can we find a club willing to take them?)
Vincenti
DKE x2
Beavon
Haynes

Probably release:
Stokes
JCH
Biamou (he’s grown on me but I think he’ll struggle in L1)

Definitely try to keep:
Bayliss (if only)
Davies
Hyam
Willis
McNulty
Shipley

Definitely will keep:
Burge
Jones
Doyle
Kelly
Andreu

Others such as McDonald Grimmer and LOB I am not too fussed either way. I would like to see if Robins can get inside McDonald’s head and restore the player we saw at the start of the season.

Terry_dactyl

Just a thought but presumably Reid could be offered something on reduced terms now as he’ll be out of contract. I can’t see loads of clubs coming in for him or him being offered as decent a wage as he’s on at the moment.

better days

I don't get the negativity towards Vincenti
When he played with Jones and they regularly switched wings we offered a big threat that teams found difficult to cope with
He just needs to play in a set up that suits him or he can look like a fish up a tree

Winny the Bish

Is it just me that would definitely keep Kyel Reid then? Presuming he doesn't want ridiculous money, I would keep him as a sometime starter and impact sub.

M

Martw

LOB, both of the Kelly Evans twins, Vincenti, Beavon, Reid and Haynes to go for certain for me... I reckon McDonald might be at risk as well in terms of being made available.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I don't think we will loose McNulty now, now we know we are League 1 next season. But Sky was saying ome scouts were looking at new players Expected him to go if we were still in League 2.
Most League 2 teams unless promoted tend to loose their top scorers, unless they are promoted.

According to Sky yesterday, Lampard was in the crowd, due to be announced as Derby Manager and looking at McNulty.

But my comment was about back up plan for forward line incase we stay in League 2. I am more confidant of keeping player now we are League 1.
But isn't it always the case the player we want to keep are the good ones - also wanted by other clubs.

steve82

Both Kelly Evans twins, Kyle Reid and likely Haynes, Bevan.

I could see Max potentially being subject to bids from Barnet or Chesterfield that could tempt MR as we build a sustainable L1 squad as to which is go get Jayden Stockley to fill the target man role.

I love Biamou but can he do it in L1? If he carries on his rise then maybe but can we wait till December for it again?

Momentum from this season is key in the early part of next season in remaining in L1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

I don't think we will loose McNulty now, now we know we are League 1 next season. But Sky was saying ome scouts were looking at new players Expected him to go if we were still in League 2.
Most League 2 teams unless promoted tend to loose their top scorers, unless they are promoted.

According to Sky yesterday, Lampard was in the crowd, due to be announced as Derby Manager and looking at McNulty.

But my comment was about back up plan for forward line incase we stay in League 2. I am more confidant of keeping player now we are League 1.
But isn't it always the case the player we want to keep are the good ones - also wanted by other clubs.
Weren't Derby linked with Bayliss in January

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The thinking should be that the starting XI and subs should be the basis for our core squad next season, with the players not featuring much along with the underachieving ones being replaced with players better than we already have got.

That will strengthen us for next season (which we cannot be complacent about), but still keep a good team together. 5 out and 5 in can be fine.

Mucca Mad Boys

Promotion to League 1 is so significant because I think it’s likely we keep most, of not all our key players. McNulty will most likely fly under the radar of Championship clubs because he’s not too young, and he’s unproven past L2 so we’re likely going to outprice most perspective suitors. With Bayliss, it is likely he stay one way or the other, if he gets sold, he’ll probably come back on loan — I’d be happy with £2m, add-ons, sell-on clauses and a loan back to us. Again, most suitors are either too Prem or Championship clubs where first team football is limited. He’ll stay until January at least. Jones will not have time to prove his fitness to anyone before the season starts, so will stay until January at least.

We’re well poised to keep most of this team together, we’ve got a good manager who will use the budget well. For once, there’s cause for optimism!

stupot07

Retain

Burge
McNulty
Hyam
Willis
Grimmer
Davies
Doyle
Kelly
Bayliss
Shipley
Biamou
Ponticelli
Jones
Andreu

Everyone else is disposable.
Beavon, Reid, Vincenti, Haynes, and DKEs should definitely move on.

Hopefully we're not tied into JCH, not really shone in league two, Exeter's Stockley looked a real handful and has scored 25 goals this season, I'd try to sign him instead.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t see all the fuss about Stockley he did ok until we scored but his head went down and looked like an average league two player the bloke they took off looked a better bet

Users who are viewing this thread