Ricoh Modifications (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Just started to think of some mods for the Ricoh to try and get some atmosphere.

Thought about temporary barriers (moveable) that are placed between the seats and run around the whole of the ground with the exception of the main stand. Effective reducing the size of the ground by half but removable if required

Ricoh.jpg

CJparker

I quite like the idea - closing off the upper sections has been mentioned by the Supporters Consultative Group and others, but the club keeps thinking up reasons not to do it. Shame.

Flying Fokker

It rains on the lower levels. But season ticket renewal times would be a good time to bring everyone nearer to the pitch.

torchomatic

CCFC on mine.

Flying Fokker

I thought as much. I have been in block 36 a couple of times and it is OK about 12 rows back. Any lower and you don't get a good view.

Gray

im up for that its just behind my seat and means the annoying bloke behind me will have to move

Baginton

better off knocking down the CET stand and building more hotel rooms or a huge playground for the businessmen to have fun in, you know... somethins thats gonna get used :whistle:

mark82

An interesting modification may be to lay some grass where the mud currently is. Would make it look much prettier.

Users who are viewing this thread