"road men" in Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen the video of them all by Asda waving massive knives around?

Little rats need their teeth knocking out. No police in sight.

Absolute little gimps but have all their "Mandem" with them.

Sick Boy

The last couple of times I've been over in the UK, I've noticed a lot more of them in the Midlands.
The fake London accent is painful as well - I heard one of them talking to his mates as though he was from south London before answering the phone to his mum in a broad Midlands accent.
I burst out laughing which didn't go down well with them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The last couple of times I've been over in the UK, I've noticed a lot more of them in the Midlands.
The fake London accent is painful as well - I heard one of them talking to his mates as though he was from south London before answering the phone to his mum in a broad Midlands accent.

Reminds me of the Kevin and Perry sketch where they're talking in Manc accents after going to see Oasis.

skyblue1991

Can't believe you met Callum O'Hare, you should've said!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Believe it or not, even sleepy little Malvern has its arseholes and yobs. Monkey-bikes being ridden around on housing estates by helmetless riders with a pillion passenger not wearing helmet either.

Otis

Believe it or not, even sleepy little Malvern has its arseholes and yobs. Monkey-bikes being ridden around on housing estates by helmetless riders with a pillion passenger not wearing helmet either.
I saw three on a moped the other day. Weaving in and out of traffic

Nick

Administrator
I saw three on a moped the other day. Weaving in and out of traffic

Oh yeah, roads are full of off road bikes nowadays doing wheelies. Police do absolutely fuck all about them, posted about it before but I had one go into the side of my car. Lad slipped over a couple of times and put in a complaint that I stole his bike but the police still said they couldn't identify who it was. (I told them his name, he had treatment, he complained to THEM. They just couldn't be arsed).

I secretly hope every time I see them wheelie that they fall back and smash their skill, I'd laugh out the window.

You are fucked doing 35 in a 30 though with the vans hiding. Must be where the money is.

Users who are viewing this thread