apart from that we had the rest of the game
decision making so bad
anybody can make mistakes
ref has made mistakes and made an error
didnt give one in the first half that maybe was
difficult to take
should be talking about a good performance
we had chances to go 4-0 up
we cant make decisions like that, its poor (about burge)
that one has cost us dearly
he needs to bounce back
should have put the game to bed, JCH, Luke Thomas and Shipley
looked nervy
the game has only lasted long enough for the pen because of their celebration for the equaliser

Nick

Administrator
Can't agree with some of that, 2nd one pretty much was a pen. 1st one wasnt as it was outside the box.

It's as if he is defending putting Ogogo on by saying it isn't a pen :(

ccfcway

I don't agree with MR "have we seen that game through 0-1 it would have been a good performance"

I think we were lucky to go in at HT in front as with this ref we could have conceded a pen and a red and 2nd half we were 2nd best

Warwickhunt

do you think i can get a ticket to see the 1st half of the game so i dont have stomach to see city going into the dressing room only to come out and watch Robins rousing lecture get them wound up!!

fernandopartridge

Regardless what he says nothing wil change tactially hes poor nicking 1-0 wins isn’t working
He's not tried to nick a 1-0, we missed chances second half.
Why do simpletons expect the game to only go one way all the time? A home team behind at the break will push on second half, we can't be in the ascendancy for 90 minutes it's impossible to keep up

Old Warwickshire lad

Just think teams start off bit apprehensive and worried about out pretty football. But when they go for it and come at us, we just capitulate. Happening in to many games now.

stevefloyd

I watched Man City yesterday who were just about the only team in the game until Chelsea scored then they looked a different team altogether, if we keep missing chances then concede stupid goals when we are in the ascendancy what else can we expect!!
Robins has to shoulder some blame because his team is providing the chances but his strikers are not taking those chances so maybe..... a) they are extremely unlucky ...b) they are not good enough ...c) they are good enough but are low on confidence because they keep missing chances ...d) refer back to b)

steve82

He also said no one talks out there referring to lack of leaders.

Unfortunately it’s a issue we’ve not been able to iron out enough but is a huge aspect of the modern game with the players coming through the system.

Look at the side against Walsall, in goal Lee Burge isn’t very vocal, in defence on Saturday your only talker at a push is Tom Davies, midfielders Liam Kelly but he’s not overly vocal and up top your searching for anyone.

When the changes happened you’d hope Ogogo would bring some leadership skills and talk more and looks like that didn’t happen and JCH isn’t that type.

As for captains beyond Doyle your only candidates are Ogogo who we are told is a leader and Kelly but right now both need to focus on individual games and getting back into the swing after absences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread