Room 101 (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Having read the thread on here about Trolls it got me thinking how much I detest them so they're going in my Room 101.Also I'd put in Aston Villa,Manchester United,Olives,Rap music,Russell Brand,Katie Hopkins,the colour purple,sushi,kids on Skateboards in shopping centres,queuing for football tickets,and ISIS.
That's just for starters,any more ?

covmark

Cold callers. Grendel and Skybluetony 'debates' and stupots form table posts after every defeat

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Having read the thread on here about Trolls it got me thinking how much I detest them so they're going in my Room 101.Also I'd put in Aston Villa,Manchester United,Olives,Rap music,Russell Brand,Katie Hopkins,the colour purple,sushi,kids on Skateboards in shopping centres,queuing for football tickets,and ISIS.
That's just for starters,any more ?

Alright grandad

Otis

What about chuggers? Also benefit cheats, people who don't indicate when they turn left and those wear sunglasses here in the UK in winter.

henry the wasp

What about chuggers? Also benefit cheats, people who don't indicate when they turn left and those wear sunglasses here in the UK in winter.

Chuggers is a good one. How the town folk of leamington haven't battered any to death is a mystery. Always in that high street whenever I am over that way.
Had my sunglasses on the other day whilst driving. Sun is very low this time of year.
I would like to put wankers on mobile phones whilst driving, on the list.
Also Facebook. No, you haven't got 500 friends you complete and utter set of cunts.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wasps both types, whoever sends me those ppi messages,football agents and Ann loopy Lucas

wingy

Well I learned something tonight, they knock on my door and ask for money normally as the kids are going to bed. I give plenty to charity and the ones I want to give to like Zoe's place and the dsa
Likewise TGP, the ones I choose get it monthly, something specific to life's experience.
Let's face it some prominent ones dominate the sector and it's nice to focus on some lower profile campaigns.

Terry Gibson's perm

Likewise TGP, the ones I choose get it monthly, something specific to life's experience.
Let's face it some prominent ones dominate the sector and it's nice to focus on some lower profile campaigns.

We tend to send the money we would have bought presents for our daughter with to Zoe's place and then I overpay my membership of the dsa. I do get annoyed by the waste at some of the charities with big salaries and offices in London which could be anywhere in the country.

wingy

We tend to send the money we would have bought presents for our daughter with to Zoe's place and then I overpay my membership of the dsa. I do get annoyed by the waste at some of the charities with big salaries and offices in London which could be anywhere in the country.
Terry If I'm not being presumptuous and have read that correctly, you must have been through the wringer.
Zoes are amazing, have been to a couple of fund raisers but haven't yet set up a regular payment,thanks for the nudge.

Terry Gibson's perm

Terry If I'm not being presumptuous and have read that correctly, you must have been through the wringer.
Zoes are amazing, have been to a couple of fund raisers but haven't yet set up a regular payment,thanks for the nudge.

My oldest daughter is nine and has down's, we then had a daughter who was born at 25 weeks and died in birth and now we have two boys (who are fine just crazy), but there are people who are far worse of than us and when we were in hospital with our eldest we saw babies who only had short life expectancy and some were with parents who were getting to old to have more children, we have been lucky to have the boys as hopefully they will keep an eye on her when we are older but the way they all fight I doubt it;)

one of the saddest threads on here was when many spoke of losing children and it is amazing how many it had happened to.

Last edited:

LastGarrison

My oldest daughter is nine and has down's, we then had a daughter who was born at 25 weeks and died in birth and now we have two boys (who are fine just crazy), but there are people who are far worse of than us and when we were in hospital with our eldest we saw babies who only had short life expectancy and some were with parents who were getting to old to have more children, we have been lucky to have the boys as hopefully they will keep an eye on her when we are older but the way they all fight I doubt it;)

Great outlook pal and fair play to you.

oakey

Men who wear shorts when there isn't a heatwave and they are not doing sporting activities.

bringbackrattles

one of the saddest threads on here was when many spoke of losing children and it is amazing how many it had happened to.
I've mentioned on here before on a thread and my baby son died when only a few days old and would have been 29 now if he lived. It was a sad time but life goes on,but I found out it happened to Houch on here too so as you say many go through it. All the best to you and your family though.

Users who are viewing this thread