Rooney returns! (1 Viewer)

personally I think he needs regular games and to be playing up top. He's a goal scorer and shouldn't be dumped in midfield.

Marty

He's not the player he was and was never the player he should have been. The crazy thing is that man u have effectively paid about 90 mill for Lukaku. Everton have seriously over spent all ready this summer. Surely this can't last much longer.

Terry Gibson's perm

He's not the player he was and was never the player he should have been. The crazy thing is that man u have effectively paid about 90 mill for Lukaku. Everton have seriously over spent all ready this summer. Surely this can't last much longer.

I think Everton are correct they have a super rich owner and the sky money is there to be spent I would rather they spend it as a sky subscriber than teams like Burnley who just take the piss signing players like Jon Walters (I think that sky should be asking where the money is going as it isn't going on the pitch).

Be nice if a lot less went to arse hole agents though

Marty

I think Everton are correct they have a super rich owner and the sky money is there to be spent I would rather they spend it as a sky subscriber than teams like Burnley who just take the piss signing players like Jon Walters (I think that sky should be asking where the money is going as it isn't going on the pitch).

Be nice if a lot less went to arse hole agents though

So sky dictate when games are played and now you want them to dictate to clubs on which players they sign.

I'd take Jon Walters(he's not a bad player) and a youth academy that rolls of quality players every season like Southampton then Pickford or Rooney for a combined 40-50 mill or so.

All about opinions though.:cool:

Terry Gibson's perm

So sky dictate when games are played and now you want them to dictate to clubs on which players they sign.

I'd take Jon Walters(he's not a bad player) and a youth academy that rolls of quality players every season like Southampton then Pickford or Rooney for a combined 40-50 mill or so.

All about opinions though.:cool:

I would say sky pay the money so they can dictate on the fixtures unfortunately. Southampton do well they produce lots of good youngsters and also buy cheap and sell very expensive. I always look at Burnley as my friend is a fan there and they seem to spend nothing Walters is past it and they are now looking at Glen Whelan even Huddersfield have spent a few quid, Burnley are building new stands with the money which is of zero benefit to the sky viewer, I think Burnley will get their comeuppance this year unless they start spending as they just banked another fortune from Keane.

Would love to have these worries at our club though;)

Sick Boy

If he had dedicated himself to keeping as fit as possible during his prime, he'd be reaping the rewards right now. He I'd around the same age as Ronaldo and they are worlds apart. All of those off seasons drinking and smoking seem to have caught up with him

Marty

I would say sky pay the money so they can dictate on the fixtures unfortunately. Southampton do well they produce lots of good youngsters and also buy cheap and sell very expensive. I always look at Burnley as my friend is a fan there and they seem to spend nothing Walters is past it and they are now looking at Glen Whelan even Huddersfield have spent a few quid, Burnley are building new stands with the money which is of zero benefit to the sky viewer, I think Burnley will get their comeuppance this year unless they start spending as they just banked another fortune from Keane.

Would love to have these worries at our club though;)

Football clubs represent their communities not sky sports. If they put their local fan base ahead of an armchair then I say fair play to them. I agree there needs to be a balance. I don't like it when the FA fine clubs for not putting out their strongest 11.

Terry Gibson's perm

Football clubs represent their communities not sky sports. If they put their local fan base ahead of an armchair then I say fair play to them. I agree there needs to be a balance. I don't like it when the FA fine clubs for not putting out their strongest 11.

Agree on the last point you can't say name a squad of 25 but then fine teams for using it as you wish. The easy way for sky to get value out of the teams is not to show them on the tv (they sort of do this now I guess I haven't looked to see who was on tv most and least last season I am sure Liverpool were on the most)

Terry Gibson's perm

If he had dedicated himself to keeping as fit as possible during his prime, he'd be reaping the rewards right now. He I'd around the same age as Ronaldo and they are worlds apart. All of those off seasons drinking and smoking seem to have caught up with him

Also most players only have a limited amount of years in the legs starting so early normally means finished early, I think he will have a good season next year as he will be desperate to please.

Captain Dart

This will end in tears.

Gazolba

He had his brief time in the sun but never realized his tremendous potential on the international stage.
He abused his body and now he's pretty much a washed-up has-been.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well I reckon he'll have a talismanic effect & go on to lead Everton to their first silverware since 1995...

.....be nice for liverpools real club to win another trophy at goodison before the silly cunts move on.....

SkyblueBazza

I think Rooney will rally if Koeman gets the others to play to his strengths right & do well for a season or too tbh

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Oh dear.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The new Gazzer?

Not as bad, but I fully expect him to go off the rails when he finishes playing football. That and becoming really fat!

clint van damme

what's wrong with these cunts? No excuse for anyone to drink drive, but when you could hire a chauffeur driven car for the night for the equivalent of about 5 seconds work it really is beyond the pale.
Only a matter of time before one of there's another lee hughes type incident.

Grendel

The new Gazzer?

Not as bad, but I fully expect him to go off the rails when he finishes playing football. That and becoming really fat!

I don't think so. This is not defendable but I think he's fairly well adjusted.

What is absurd is why he doesn't have a driver. Hughes was on £18j a week and didn't think to get a cab from the poachers retreat to the Meriden estate he lived on - absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread