SBT Love In Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just wanted to post how much I appreciate the way SBT is run.

In this age of filter bubbles and safe spaces and polarisation, it’s genuinely rare to find an online space where discussion is moderated enough to not devolve into nothing but shit posting, but not so much that only one point of view is allowed.

Bans rarely happen, arguments get heated but rarely devolve too far and there’s very little flouncing off generally. On the whole we are a bunch of adults big enough and ugly enough to look after ourselves and able to call each other names over politics one minute and back each other up over Sisu the next (or visa versa).

So give yourselves a pat on the back SBT, in a world of Nazis and snowflakes, you’re doing OK in my book. Keep it up.

clint van damme

In this age of filter bubbles and safe spaces and polarisation, it’s genuinely rare to find an online space where discussion is moderated enough to not devolve into nothing but shit posting, but not so much that only one point of view is allowed.

Bans rarely happen, arguments get heated but rarely devolve too far and there’s very little flouncing off generally. On the whole we are a bunch of adults big enough and ugly enough to look after ourselves and able to call each other names over politics one minute and back each other up over Sisu the next (or visa versa).

So give yourselves a pat on the back SBT, in a world of Nazis and snowflakes, you’re doing OK in my book. Keep it up.

ban this clown Nick!

shmmeee

I know it’s a bit soppy, but I have five or six regular forums and this one is by far the most diverse and balanced.

7625f49a6f1a1de50a6cc165d3c83604

dancers lance

If I may, I would like to refer you to my stance regarding you bunch of bell ends, as per my previous post at New Year "Gentlemen, for a bunch of argumentative twats that are always wrong, believe it or not, I have a lot of time for you all. I would challenge anyone to find another football forum that has more in depth and varied debate, debate that allows us all to challenge each others opinion and maybe learn a few things, a genuine Happy New Year, and I wish you all the very best" cocks. (I may have added "cocks") but you get the gist.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Garn, ya big slop! Ya makin' me blush now! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread