SBT sold to Wasps??? (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

This is what greeted me on the forum this morning:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Have we been franchised off to Wasps? Should we be expecting a new yellow and black layout?

Attachments

• SBT.jpg
    SBT.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 288
  • sbt2.jpg
    sbt2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 86

olderskyblue

Time to buy a new site?

Nick

Administrator
Whatttt! I deselected those adverts to display!

Give me 2 minutes!

It will go off past visiting history too, but just going to disable them until I can get them completely blocked!

Nick

Administrator
OK, should be blocked now (it is a different URL it leads to). (Within a couple of hours)

Funny though, whoever is spending shit loads on adverts to take over the internet hasn't checked the link the ads go to, it doesn't work. Money to burn!

olderskyblue

Give me 2 minutes!

It will go off past visiting history too, but just going to disable them until I can get them completely blocked!

Epic fail Nick

I get the feeling this might get mentioned again sometime.... ;)

Nick

Administrator
Not too sure why it is an epic fail? I didn't manually put them on there.

The domains were blocked, but they are using a different one now.

olderskyblue

Not too sure why it is an epic fail? I didn't manually put them on there.

The domains were blocked, but they are using a different one now.

To see wasps adverts on a CCFC (and such an anti wasps person's) website is akin to a Tory advert appearing on the labour party web site. It doesn't matter how, it's an epic fail nonetheless.

lewys33

Give me 2 minutes!

So Mr. Chief Dave has been checking out how much his season ticket will cost him already? ;)

Nick

Administrator
To see wasps adverts on a CCFC (and such an anti wasps person's) website is akin to a Tory advert appearing on the labour party web site. It doesn't matter how, it's an epic fail nonetheless.

Not really, as I doubt they use an ad network so they would have put them there manually ;)

They have been blocked as soon as it has been brought to my attention.

If they had approached me and I had manually put them on for a bit of cash, I could see your point!

If they come back again, Ill disable the ads completely and speak to Google :)

Users who are viewing this thread