Score-Board Fans (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueBurty

Hi everyone.
Just joined this forum.

Read a post on another forum site suggesting the singing fans get themselves over to the scoreboard end of the ground and start to sing their hearts out for the lads.

Was at the Derby match. Vocal Support was again very poor. Outsung by the sheepsha++ers.

We need singing fans or are there just too many middle-aged moaners amongst the loyal 16,000 fans ?

The scoreboard idea sounds cool to me. Get a chance to view the travelling fans and take the mick - usually fat ones or guys wearing pink etc. Hopefully get the vocal support going and give the team a lift.

Any views

skyblueprincess

First off Welcome to Sky Blue Talk!!

I have sat over that side couple of times and i agree that some times it does get out sung!!!
I moved over to telegraph stand!! Usually full of singing Chav's but enjoyed it over there!! Apart from at the Derby Match !! In all my games i have never felt so uncomfortable !! We had Chav's to the left being sick and calling everyone names , and to the right few lads who thought it was OK to call anyone who spoke a W**Ker!!!! I was told to shut up by a lad who looked all of 15 !!! Must say i gave him wot for bk ... i thought the only time you meant to chant was singing to the other fans !!! I am deffo moving bk over to the score board end!!!! SEE YOU THERE!! lol!!! sort it out TELEGRAPH!!

Users who are viewing this thread