Scotland v England (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Me plus 3. Staying up there on Friday then we're driving straight back after the game. Doing Paris on the Eurostar on Monday-Wednesday.

Otis

Anyone watching the England U20's in the world cup semi-final today?

12 noon. Adam Armstrong is with the squad. Not sure if he will get a game or not, but I will give it a whirl. Always nice to look at future full England cap potential.

Otis

Anyone watching the England U20's in the world cup semi-final today?

12 noon. Adam Armstrong is with the squad. Not sure if he will get a game or not, but I will give it a whirl. Always nice to look at future full England cap potential.
Were 1 nil down, the Italians scoring after just 2 mins, but England have now turned it round and lead 2-1 with 12 mins remaining.

Lookman looking a very special player.

Last edited:

Otis

3-1 now. Just 3 mins left, so into the final for certain now. They will face Venezuela.

Very impressive performance from the young England team. Dominated the entire game pretty much.

covmark

I watched it Otis. Fully deserved the win. We've played well throughout the tournament tbf and we deserve to be in the final.
Well done to all involved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

First world cup final since 1966.

That Ojo looks a good player. Couldn't quite believe it when they said he was playing for MK Dons U18's when he was just 13 years old.

Otis

Who was in the team?
Armstrong was on the bench.

Woodman - Newcastle

Kenny - Everton
Clarke-Salter - Chelsea
Tamori - Chelsea
Walker-Peters - Spurs

Maitland-Niles - Arsenal
Cook - Bournemouth
Dowell - Everton
Lookman - Everton

Solanke - Liverpool
Calvert-Lewis - Everton

Ojo - Liverpool (2nd half sub)

Liquid Gold

Armstrong was on the bench.

Woodman - Newcastle

Kenny - Everton
Clarke-Salter - Chelsea
Tamori - Chelsea
Walker-Peters - Spurs

Maitland-Niles - Arsenal
Cook - Bournemouth
Dowell - Everton
Lookman - Everton

Solanke - Liverpool
Calvert-Lewis - Everton

Ojo - Liverpool (2nd half sub)
I thought Solanke was Chelsea?

CJ_covblaze

How do you get the time off?

I tell my HR manager that I'm overseas on those days. I then end up working just as much whilst I'm "off" as I do when I'm "at work" both throughout the day and night. Only time I don't work is when I'm on holiday outside the EU as technically I'd need a work permit/visa to even answer the phone there as far as I know.

CJ_covblaze

Maybe they've promised him a chance in the first team. I've heard some really goof things about him and Chelsea rarely promote from within.

They just send them out on loan. Chelsea's youth policy is the reason why London has so many airports.

SkyBlueScottie

Maybe they've promised him a chance in the first team. I've heard some really goof things about him and Chelsea rarely promote from within.
Hope so, on a wider point 7 of the Under 20's squad were involved in our U17 Euro championship win a few years back, so they need a chance to play.

Rich

First world cup final since 1966.

That Ojo looks a good player. Couldn't quite believe it when they said he was playing for MK Dons U18's when he was just 13 years old.

Not really heard of him before so had a quick google. This is the highlight of his Wiki page for me.

"he made his professional debut coming on as a 59th-minute substitute for Wigan in a Championship match against AFC Bournemouth, with Wigan naming Ojo as their Man of the Match"

He played 21 minutes and got man of the match on his debut. He must've been all over the pitch.

Otis

Not really heard of him before so had a quick google. This is the highlight of his Wiki page for me.

"he made his professional debut coming on as a 59th-minute substitute for Wigan in a Championship match against AFC Bournemouth, with Wigan naming Ojo as their Man of the Match"

He played 21 minutes and got man of the match on his debut. He must've been all over the pitch.
Your maths isn't great, but yeah, get your point.

Rich

Your maths isn't great, but yeah, get your point.
That's because I was so infuriated by the Wasps Bus being used for kids, I was thinking 80 minutes for the match.

Still the sentiment is there ;-)

giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Malta beat Ukraine the other day. Hung parliament yesterday. Bangladesh somehow pulled off that win earlier. Andorra just beat Hungary. Strange world we're living in. At this rate Scotland might score against us tomorrow.

Otis

Malta beat Ukraine the other day. Hung parliament yesterday. Bangladesh somehow pulled off that win earlier. Andorra just beat Hungary. Strange world we're living in. At this rate Scotland might score against us tomorrow.
Or at least get a corner.

Captain Dart

DB9yHWFXYAASMCp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread