Season Ticket is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

canningt

Right guys I need your help :)

I am 17 born 3/2/94 does this mean that i can get a young person season ticket.

Also why would i want to buy a season ticket if it means if i want to come with my mates also they wont be able to sit next to me.

However it does mean i save money on tickets and get a decent seat in block 15 or 16.

Help me

Last edited:

Jimthor

Yep, you'd be able to get a young adult season ticket. And with block 15 being the cheapest block that's even better. Very afforable.

There's normally enough seats spare around (in the vast majority of games anyway), so if mates want to come with you on random days, they can normally just buy a ticket for the same block then either come and sit up by you, or you can move to where there's a couple of spare seats next to each other elsewhere in the block. Unless we get a situation where a game is sold out (like the Chelsea game a couple years ago), you can almost always find empty seats to move into.

I'd say go for it!

canningt

Yep, you'd be able to get a young adult season ticket. And with block 15 being the cheapest block that's even better. Very afforable.

There's normally enough seats spare around (in the vast majority of games anyway), so if mates want to come with you on random days, they can normally just buy a ticket for the same block then either come and sit up by you, or you can move to where there's a couple of spare seats next to each other elsewhere in the block. Unless we get a situation where a game is sold out (like the Chelsea game a couple years ago), you can almost always find empty seats to move into.
Thanks mate :) do most people here go the games on their own and that, where best place to get a season ticket? you got one? why is this not ten characters :p
I'd say go for it!

canningt

am slightly confused, there is no price for a 17 year old, only adult under 15's and over 60's/ do i have to pay 286 :(

Jimthor

Not sure what prices you're looking at, but the pricing structure i've read had a YOUNG ADULT band that was for 16-21 year olds (anyone born before September 1989, so i squeak into it by 2 months, bo'yah!). So that means you'll be able to pay the same price at concessions like the over 60's. It was about £180 if i remember correctly.

Covstu

you just need to sell this idea to your mates then problem solved! Lets face it you are hardly ever stuck for a seat at the ricoh. Also pick a tactical seat such as one off the end, then there is a less of a chance of someone picking that seat unless they come on their todd.

Users who are viewing this thread