Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Does anyone have figures for:
2012/13
2013/14
2014/15

Alongside any numbers for this season?

I guess as a gauge we want to be up at 2012/13 levels (assuming 2014/15 was lower due to late move back to the Ricoh)?

Thanks

ccfcmad1

Season just gone sure it was 5k, be good if we can get towards 7-8k this time round maybe being a bit optimistic

matesx

Yeah mad rush last wk in June.
I would be disappointed with anything less than 7000 ST/match package sales

standupforcity

When will packages be available? I've never bought one cos I've no idea when or if I can get to a game due to my work. But if they're flexible I might go for it. So how do they work? Im imagining I buy a book of say twelve and I can go to any twelve home games I want, but what other flexibility is there? Would really appreciate some info. Last season I went to 15 home games with my son, so it would definitely be a saving I'd have thought. Thanks...

letsallsingtogether

When will packages be available? I've never bought one cos I've no idea when or if I can get to a game due to my work. But if they're flexible I might go for it. So how do they work? Im imagining I buy a book of say twelve and I can go to any twelve home games I want, but what other flexibility is there? Would really appreciate some info. Last season I went to 15 home games with my son, so it would definitely be a saving I'd have thought. Thanks...

Me and my brother used them last season we brought the package and shared the tickets between us.
You can use them as you like and as many as you like if there is a group of you works out cheaper.
You do have to go to the ticket office beforehand to exchange the voucher for a ticket before hand though.
really good package it ended up cheaper than a ST as we never used them for the promotional games:)

standupforcity

Me and my brother used them last season we brought the package and shared the tickets between us.
You can use them as you like and as many as you like if there is a group of you works out cheaper.
You do have to go to the ticket office beforehand to exchange the voucher for a ticket before hand though.
really good package it ended up cheaper than a ST as we never used them for the promotional games:)

Thank you...that's really helpful. Can you go to the collections window for the voucher?

Esoterica

Think it's great what they've done with the season ticket/package prices this year. I'd also like to see them do some kind of loyalty bonus too. For example, 5% a year discount for renewing a season ticket, capping at 15% after 3 years and then rolling at 15% for every subsequent year

oscillatewildly

Thank you...that's really helpful. Can you go to the collections window for the voucher?
I had a package last season, I found that most turnstyle's accepted the voucher, only on one occasion was I told I needed to exchange it for a tkt. It was a couple of minutes before KO so I tried the next turnstyle and they accepted. They may tighten the policy next season tho.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just renewed mine, just waiting on the shirts to be released now for the kids.

standupforcity

I had a package last season, I found that most turnstyle's accepted the voucher, only on one occasion was I told I needed to exchange it for a tkt. It was a couple of minutes before KO so I tried the next turnstyle and they accepted. They may tighten the policy next season tho.

Ok and thanks again...

steveccfc

Be renewing my ST end of June myself, the match packages are great though for people who might have work some saturdays and cant commit to every home game.

Tonylinc

i will wait and see what players sisu let him bring in before buying a season ticket
That is not how it is supposed to work. You are supposed to buy your ticket on the back of TM signing, the let down comes later after you have committed. You obviously have not read the scipt!

Grendel

That is not how it is supposed to work. You are supposed to buy your ticket on the back of TM signing, the let down comes later after you have committed. You obviously have not read the scipt!

The script of being a fan? Not much chance of that here.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You mean like this script

He ain't going to sign. I very much hope that I am wrong but at this stage can't see that he will be with us next season. Back to the drawing board then

Recognise your own words Tony?

Buy a ticket and support the team.

Last edited:

Woz01

If there isn't a pay monthly option I will get the 12 match package. I work some Saturdays so it may be more beneficial.

Juggernaut

Yet to make a decision on whether to get an ST this season. I've retired from football on a Saturday so should be able to make a lot more games. Will probably see the calibre of player we are looking at signing before making my final decision.

Otis

Users who are viewing this thread