Seeing as we can't ask Sisu questions (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

As the other thread was closed, I wonder if a small fans forum could be be arranged with Sisu whereas we can ask questions directly. We have been told that they want to engage the fans and be totally open about what they are doing and what their plans are. If this was possible, what questions would people ask Sisu about their new offer (which hasn't actually been offered)?

As the other thread was closed, I wonder if a small fans forum could be be arranged with Sisu whereas we can ask questions directly. We have been told that they want to engage the fans and be totally open about what they are doing and what their plans are. If this was possible, what questions would people ask Sisu about their new offer (which hasn't actually been offered)?

Yes, what did happen to the Fans Forum set for Christ The King Club, postponed to await JR verdict - I still have my tickets. Do we now have to await the result of the Appeal Process before Labovitch, Fisher & Co front-up? Important questions to be asked - eg regarding the parlous state of club finances shown in May 2013 accounts.

Kingokings204

I wouldn't hold your breath on any forum. In fairness to sisu if I was just humiliated in court after a bitter intense row and years of hurt I wouldn't want one either.

Nick

Administrator
You could try and arrange one to meet them? Can see if some details can be passed on if you like?

olderskyblue

You could try and arrange one to meet them? Can see if some details can be passed on if you like?

Nick, have you actually contacted ML or TF and asked for more detail on their offer?

I have emailed Labovitch to ask whether forum should now be considered cancelled, rather than merely postponed. Not holding my breath on an answer though.

sky blue john

Their statement does say they want more transparency !
So i'm very surprised we don't know the contents of the offer. Especially because Sky blue talk members have had meetings with ML, TF & JS.
I would have thought the likes of Grendel & Nick would have been straight in contact to get the details ?
Maybe Grendel even offering to phone Acl on behalf of TF Sisu ?

skybluebeduff

The same people who questioned every aspect of Micheal's offer, should now do the same to SISU's offer, why aren't they doing it?

dongonzalos

We should only really know the finer detail of the offer if it succeeds or if it fails and we need to know if it is reasonable.
Has Rob S not already given us a Skeleton outline of it?

I am still pissed off that ACL don't want to know the specifics!!!!!

I have been a strong advocate of ACL's behaviour so far and I feel I have been proven right in that stance at court recently.

However in this matter ACL are the problem hold the talks to speed things up but don't sign it unless your conditions are met.

At the moment we the fans are waiting with baited breath and ACL may take one look at that deal and say no chance. However we the fans must wait 3 weeks for that.

Last edited:

mark82

Which thread was closed? The one set up a couple of days back just to have a dig at people?

mark82

The same people who questioned every aspect of Micheal's offer, should now do the same to SISU's offer, why aren't they doing it?

We've been over that. They are. The difference here though is that the person making this offer doesn't post on this forum. Exactly the same questions exist though if you have read this forum over the last couple of days.

mark82

Come on Dong are you really expecting Sisu to make an offer, let alone an offer Acl would consider accepting ?

Well, at the moment Sisu are saying they want to talk and ACL are the ones refusing. What more are Sisu able to do in this instance at the current time if ACL are refusing talks?

olderskyblue

Has Rob S not already given us a Skeleton outline of it?

Do we know that Rob's outline is actually real, and not a guess? Is he now ML's "unofficial" mouthpiece?

BigadamL

Well, at the moment Sisu are saying they want to talk and ACL are the ones refusing. What more are Sisu able to do in this instance at the current time if ACL are refusing talks?

ACL have said from the last statement nothing will happen until the £590,000 is paid . And why should they? They were due the money last month

mark82

ACL have said from the last statement nothing will happen until the £590,000 is paid . And why should they? They were due the money last month

Money is apparently in an escrow account so it can be sent after the football league meeting on the 7th. Can you provide a good reason why they couldn't discuss the offer pending the money being paid on or just after the 7th?

dongonzalos

Come on Dong are you really expecting Sisu to make an offer, let alone an offer Acl would consider accepting ?

Truthfully yes I believe they will make an offer. Whether it is acceptable or workable. I don't know but hopefully it can be tinkered with.
I just want this happening in time for Cardiff on sky with 25k crowd it would be amazing.

olderskyblue

Or... ACL gave their conditions for starting talks, and SISU have, and still are, refusing them.

chiefdave

Trying to come up with questions which aren't flippant and SISU should be able to answer without any commercial or confidentiality issues.

1) Will SISU drop further legal action

2) Will SISU pay the undisputed portion of the amount owed to ACL immediately

3) As any return to the Ricoh is temporary how far are we from completion of the new stadium and when can we expect an announcement with full plans and location

4) How will the new stadium be funded, what will be the overall cost per year to the club to cover mortgage, interest to SISU related companies etc

5) If any external funding or resale of land to retailers is to form part of the funding have terms been agreed and contracts signed

6) If a return to the Ricoh is temporary why is so much importance being placed on F&B revenues. The overall revenues would be significantly higher than at Sixfields so surely a return even without access to those revenues is preferable from a business standpoint before you even consider the fans and retaining the fanbase while the new stadium is built

7) Has the club incurred any costs for all the legal action that has been taken

8) Joy has stated that her primary concern is to obtain a return on investment for her clients, how will SISUs plan for the club achieve this

Sure there's more but that's what I could come up with off the top of my head.

olderskyblue

The overlying problem with all of this is who would believe any answers given?

Monners

Do we know that Rob's outline is actually real, and not a guess? Is he now ML's "unofficial" mouthpiece?

Suspect that Rob knows more as suggested by his outline from yesterday. He also had a fair amount of input at the CCLSC AGM last Saturday. Haven't seen any minutes from this yet though (I was unable to attend).

shmmeee

To answer OP:

1) What further revenue do you require to stay at the Ricoh full time?

2) Why will you not stop the legal action?

3) When will we hear about the new stadium?

4) As you are no longer negotiating a long term return to the Ricoh, will you consider working with CCC to build in Coventry or as close as possible?

5) How will the new stadium be financed and owned?

6) What are your plans for reengaging the fans you have lost when you do return to the Coventry community?

7) Sandra Garlick said the original timescale had planning application in by end of March. What happened?

Last edited:
I have emailed Labovitch to ask whether forum should now be considered cancelled, rather than merely postponed. Not holding my breath on an answer though.

In fairness to Mark Labovitch, he sent me a reply 1 hour ago:

"I'm having a knee operation likely to keep me in plaster/on crutches for 8 weeks so it won't be anytime soon. However, in the meantime I believe Steves Waggott and Pressley are doing fans' forums focused on on-the-pitch matters."

chiefdave

in the meantime I believe Steves Waggott and Pressley are doing fans' forums focused on on-the-pitch matters

So we've gone from an in depth discussion about the clubs finances to a lets get everyone in and go over old ground to lets have the one we normally have every year at the start of the season. This new era of communication and transparency is fantastic!

chiefdave

If ML can't get around and do any work for the next 8 weeks he should sign up on here and answer some questions!

If ML can't get around and do any work for the next 8 weeks he should sign up on here and answer some questions!

If someone would do the job of compiling a list (avoiding duplications etc.) I am happy to forward them on and would provide any responses received.

Frisky blue

Are you grendel's bitch?
Where the hell do you people come from? A place where common sense and morals are in very short supply it would seem. Now run along and do something useful, but please refrain from posting your sisu apologist crap, those tossers are perfectly capable of doing it for themselves.

skybluetony176

It's the FL who are currently the problem. They have created a barrier that both sides can hide behind with their lack of action. The issue can't wait until 3 working days before the Cardiff game.

Users who are viewing this thread