Sheff Utd Highlights (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4439
  • Start date

SkyBlue_Bear83

The referee was a mess, I'm sure they pick up these refs off the street corner 30 minutes before the matches kick off.

If you noticed near the end when we had a corner and took it short, there were at least 2 Sheffield united players who were encroaching and way closer than they should have been allowed and the referee did nothing

steve82

George Thomas got treated far worse all game and awarded nothing, Billy Sharp goes down easy and gets a pen.... Sums up the refs we've had this season in league one.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

George Thomas got treated far worse all game and awarded nothing, Billy Sharp goes down easy and gets a pen.... Sums up the refs we've had this season in league one.

Suppose if you Chirp off to the ref all game like Sharp does you'll soften the ref up for moments like that!

Glad we got 1 over them today & Ruben got on the score sheet!

olderskyblue

The referee was a mess, I'm sure they pick up these refs off the street corner 30 minutes before the matches kick off.

If you noticed near the end when we had a corner and took it short, there were at least 2 Sheffield united players who were encroaching and way closer than they should have been allowed and the referee did nothing

and he marched us back at least 12 yards at one of their free kicks close to goal....

Sheff Utd had a chance when it was 1-0 that wasn't shown. Complete open goal and he put it wide or was there a foul/offside?

malkitccfc

Half time yesterday I said to my mate i've never seen Fortune score myself. Missed the games hes scored in. Only just realised that first goal was his..

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sheff Utd had a chance when it was 1-0 that wasn't shown. Complete open goal and he put it wide or was there a foul/offside?

Wasn't a foul or offside just put it wide for the goal kick unbelievable miss!

For a good few seconds I thought he had scored but it was disallowed only when they or the ball from out the net behind the goal I realised.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think the player who missed that chance was Che Adams as well who was a youth player here

Last edited:

ps1948

Their penalty really was a poor decision - and they had won the ball with a far more noticeable push on Fortune at the start of the move

Users who are viewing this thread