Should i delete my GMK bookmark??? (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

They are trying to sort it out... will have to see, but if you like it here your welcome to stay or post on both when it comes back!

Jimthor

I definitely think they can live side by side, people don't need to pick one or the other. I read GMK but don't actually contribute by posting, it's good for canvassing opinion, but i've always enjoyed this as a community. Everyone's gonna have different take on it but there's no reason you can't keep visiting both should GMK pull through.

Nick

Administrator
I definitely think they can live side by side, people don't need to pick one or the other. I read GMK but don't actually contribute by posting, it's good for canvassing opinion, but i've always enjoyed this as a community. Everyone's gonna have different take on it but there's no reason you can't keep visiting both should GMK pull through.

Exactly what Jim said. It isn't a competition but you fellas are always welcome! :)

As said, I try to keep this place as chilled out as possible without the need for locking, banning etc.

ccfcjdee

I am happy to use both, but am concerned for the whereabouts of dunney, he needs a stage to show people of his internet findings, he must be going crazy.

Great_Expectations

Always always been a GMK fan, although I often read more than posted,

However, got to say very impressed with this site thus far. The format reminds me of the football manager forums too, which is a good thing!

Nick

Administrator
Always always been a GMK fan, although I often read more than posted,

However, got to say very impressed with this site thus far. The format reminds me of the football manager forums too, which is a good thing!

I think it is the same software, from what I remember anyway! Not downloaded fmgenie or fm scout for years :(

Great_Expectations

I cant play it these days without fmscout and/or fmgenie purely as I like to look for players with high PA, and develop an awesome young team - Wenger esq.......

Nick

Administrator
I cant play it these days without fmscout and/or fmgenie purely as I like to look for players with high PA, and develop an awesome young team - Wenger esq.......

Shame, Barca always poached Thornton off me for 50 mill! Ransos did it behind my back :(

I havent played it in years, might call for a thread though!

Users who are viewing this thread