Shrewsbury's bad boys (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Parked yesterday at the 3 horseshoes pub on the Foleshill road near to the fire station. After the game their "bad boys" about 30 lads were at the pub car park being man marked by about 10 police. As hooligan gangs go these seemed quite unimpressive but also not sure of thier motives were they really looking for a scrap or a pint and a good curry. The police had called them taxis and had made it clear that was the only way they were leaving.the pub.

A bit bizarre a bit 1980s.

Kingokings204

Why give them the attention and why talk about it?

I don't understand what relevance this has to a 3-0 win and we are in the play offs.

Kingokings204

Ah wondered how long before you came up and gave a moronic response. 10 minutes.

Bit slow for you ole friend.

The Lurker

Parked yesterday at the 3 horseshoes pub on the Foleshill road near to the fire station. After the game their "bad boys" about 30 lads were at the pub car park being man marked by about 10 police. As hooligan gangs go these seemed quite unimpressive but also not sure of thier motives were they really looking for a scrap or a pint and a good curry. The police had called them taxis and had made it clear that was the only way they were leaving.the pub.

A bit bizarre a bit 1980s.

They were in the wheatsheaf after the game well during if truth be told. First mob I've known to do that for many seasons.

bringbackrattles

I was going in the Three Horse Shoes when I saw the coppers around that mob of Shrewsbury fans.Not sure what was going on as I've never seen trouble in there before,but heard they were looking for a fight so one drinker told them if they wanted a punch up why not go to the Wheatsheaf ? Don't know where they went ?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I was going in the Three Horse Shoes when I saw the coppers around that mob of Shrewsbury fans.Not sure what was going on as I've never seen trouble in there before,but heard they were looking for a fight so one drinker told them if they wanted a punch up why not go to the Wheatsheaf ? Don't know where they went ?

Haha what sort of advice is that, typical daft cov fan, trying to save his own neck/pint

bringbackrattles

Haha what sort of advice is that, typical daft cov fan, trying to save his own neck/pint 
No he wasn't a fan just a regular drinker in there.But another bloke as he was walking in got told by one Shrewsbury fan that Coventry City are shit. He calmly replied : Coventry City won 3-0 so not bad for a shit team is it ? No response came back !

Macca

I mean FairPlay to a bunch of yokels coming to a fairly tasty part of a big city and not being intimidated

D

Deleted member 2477

Macca let me re phrase that.
a bunch of yobish arseholes who need to grow up coming to a shit hole of a pub where like minded brain dead arseholes like to drink.

zuni

a bunch of yobish arseholes who need to grow up coming to a shit hole of a pub where like minded brain dead arseholes like to drink.

You sir are an Arse, not everyone who drinks there is.....grow up

W

westcountry_skyblue

Nothing wrong with the Wheatsheaf,Good bunch of lads in there cheap beer and friendly staff and they have the football on to.
Curry is good after the game as well !!!

Bob Latchford

But another bloke as he was walking in got told by one Shrewsbury fan that Coventry City are shit.................. Bet that cut our guy to the quick

matesx

Everyone knows the Cov mob drink at the Cherry Tree under the dart board playing dommies.

Bob Latchford

Nothing wrong with the Wheatsheaf,Good bunch of lads in there cheap beer and friendly staff and they have the football on to.
Curry is good after the game as well !!!

It's no Arrow pub . :D

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

To call it a shithole is a bit unfair, for before and after a football game it's alright, same with the Hub.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Ahh the Arrow in Yeovil Bob I will be there on Tuesday

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread