SISU 2012 accounts (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just checked the Companies House website. found a few things filed regarding SISU

1) Onye left SISU 14/09/12
2) SISU Capital Ltd accounts for 31/03/12
3) SISU Capital Partners for 31/03/12

so briefly ............

SISU Capital Ltd (Group Accs)

made a loss of £167k (2011 losses £434K)
Turnover down from £3.1m to £2.1m (because hedge fund market value decreased so management fees decreased too)
Net assets £1.1m
number of employees now 20 was 25 in 2011 dropped in cost from £1.7m to £1m
Subsidiaries are SISU capital partners LLP (75% owned) SISU Capital Limited Partnership (75% no accounts) SISU Capital Limited Partnership 2 (20% no accounts)SISU Capital Carry Partners Limited (100% no accounts) Scarba Limited (100% & based in Isle of Man)
Private equity funds they manage are Funds A B C D E and Sconset
25000 shares in SISU Capital ltd were issued in the year at a cost of £150k were issued to SISU Capital international Ltd
Seppala and Coleman receved £24k salaries between them from SISU Capital Ltd and £139k between then from SISU Capital partnership
they pay rent of £218k for their small offices in London

SISU Capital Partners

just a management vehicle to manage the funds in SISU Capital ltd. No real worth in it. But it has an expressed aim of obtaining capital appreciation from the investments the funds make. Onye still a partner

I would say they have had a tough year with business down one third and staff down 20%, downsizing office. Also needed to issue shares to create cash in the company for some purpose possibly to meet regulatory requirements

Last edited:

blueflint

sounds like they are suffering like us but not on the same scale obviously could they be ripe for a take over

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
You never know blueflint strange things do happen ...............but who would want to buy a company with a £43m black hole in its investment portfolio :whistle: ......... as their investment portfolio decreases in value so that black hole becomes more and more prominent

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Even Joy is taking a poor wage for a hedgefund.

I would bet she has her fingers in a lot of other pies Rich........... i doubt she is hard up

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Also no mention of ARVO who have charge over CCFC assets in the accounts so assume that joy and dermot own that in some other way or if they dont that would be a large 3rd party creditor that would tend to dispel the myth that we are debt free to 3rd parties.

not that we are debt free anyway :facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I guess we can sit back and await the exclusive in the CT now ...................:facepalm::whistle:

Wrenstreetcarpark

Just when we think it is all about football again we see the owners getting into trouble. Perhaps the rumours of regulatory difficulties being faced by Sisu are real. It is interesting to see that Igwe is still locked in, maybe Seppala made him back some of his "hunches" with his own cash. Seeing the mess he made, and she allowed him to make, this may be her revenge.
"When thieves fall out..."

Steve.B50

FISHER SAID "We have no debts"
Things might be better on the pitch but Coventry are still in a great deal of a mess.
SISU are taking the heat away from themselves, my view is that we should l back the SBT and plan for what might happen. Most clubs get behind there Trusts when the shit hits the fan, we should get behind ours well in advance of any crap that comes out, not when its to late.

Users who are viewing this thread