Sisu and cov city ladies (1 Viewer)

wingy

I may be wrong but I think they may have hoped /Approached them for a connection to help them with their recent bid to join the Prem but were knocked back ,unfortunately they never got elected either.:(

TheRoyalScam

SISU are doing all the PR they can on the offal (Sky Blues in the Community, Coventry Fun Run, Cov City Ladies etc etc) to show what wonderful owners they are........:facepalm:

WillieStanley

SISU are doing all thePR they can on the offal (Sky Blues in the Community, Coventry Fun Run, Cov City Ladies etc etc) to show what wonderful owners they are........:facepalm:

Hey guys, just another glancing visit from my hols but I've got to say, SBitC work in conjunction with and are not a part 9th CCFC in any way shape or form. They are an independent charity who work on behalf of the club. The team who run it do not answer to Fisher or anyone else connected to SISU. They do their work in the clubs name butare not Coventry City.

They do a lot of fantastic work in the city and do not deserve to be lumped in with SISU. Its only right their great work is broadcasted on th3 clubs website frequently.

ccfcway

SISU are doing all the PR they can on the offal (Sky Blues in the Community, Coventry Fun Run, Cov City Ladies etc etc) to show what wonderful owners they are........:facepalm:

No ground
in dbt to the tune of 60 million
no season tickets
no kit
in an embargo

but hey, Sky Blues Sam has been to a park !

TheRoyalScam

Hey guys, just another glancing visit from my hols but I've got to say, SBitC work in conjunction with and are not a part 9th CCFC in any way shape or form. They are an independent charity who work on behalf of the club. The team who run it do not answer to Fisher or anyone else connected to SISU. They do their work in the clubs name butare not Coventry City.

They do a lot of fantastic work in the city and do not deserve to be lumped in with SISU. Its only right their great work is broadcasted on th3 clubs website frequently.

I agree with your sentiment 100% - however I still stand by my post!

Users who are viewing this thread