SISU breaking the law (1 Viewer)

japandy

SISU appointed the administrator for our administration and have been acting as though he is one of their employees. The FA must step in and appoint their own administrator because this man is highly unsuitable and has a bias towards SISU. How can he act impartially when Mr.Fisher is commenting on his every move?

SkyblueBazza

SISU appointed the administrator for our administration and have been acting as though he is one of their employees. The FA must step in and appoint their own administrator because this man is highly unsuitable and has a bias towards SISU. How can he act impartially when Mr.Fisher is commenting on his every move?

Plus you will now have riled all those that were on other threads within the last few days slagging him off for having "gone to ground"
My guess too is that SISU are not much more pleased with Appleton than many City fans. The guy is not stupid - he knows he's on a hiding to nothing, he knows he is going to somehow upset pretty much everyone...so he has nothing to lose by doing his job as impartially as he sees fit. And I think that is precisely what he is doing.

Rugger

<br />
<br />

MayallMan

Plus you will now have riled all those that were on other threads within the last few days slagging him off for having "gone to ground"
My guess too is that SISU are not much more pleased with Appleton than many City fans. The guy is not stupid - he knows he's on a hiding to nothing, he knows he is going to somehow upset pretty much everyone...so he has nothing to lose by doing his job as impartially as he sees fit. And I think that is precisely what he is doing.

Impartialy?...abit of research shows that Appleton has worked with William Florence on over 2000 admin cases..William Florence being Joys Husband....Appleton is definitely in Sisu's pocket...the FL or even the courts need to stop this!

SkyblueBazza

Impartialy?...abit of research shows that Appleton has worked with William Florence on over 2000 admin cases..William Florence being Joys Husband....Appleton is definitely in Sisu's pocket...the FL or even the courts need to stop this!

Well - if that IS the case he will only ever find work where & when SISU dictate...& that probably is not the case.

Bluegloucester

Can you back this up? It would be very interesting if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread