SISU - is it the end soon (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Just seen a thread srtarted about SISU not forwrading any ticketing information to anyone so they can actually earn some money
You would think they would be frantic to get as much money in as pos but some of the things they have done latley says the opposite
examples
people currently finding it difficult to get a ticket for tomorrows game and by all accounts they do not seem bothered if they sell any and have not passed numbers on to ticket agencies etc
announce the doncaster game 24 hours before it kicks off and nobody could get any sense out of them for days when you would think they would be desperate for a big crowd against the league leaders
appealed against the 10 point deduction last minute
when you would think promotion chance at stake and a opportunity for a cash windfall they would have appealed a week ago
stikes me with there is something in the air and very soon- does not seem the actions of a company that want to progress

Tonylinc

Sisu are desperate to destroy us. They have lost all business sense. They are acting like silly school boys.

Nonleagueherewecome

Hope so, but doubt it.

dadgad

Sisu haven't wanted to progress this club for three years.
Give me one decision that makes any sense......

Nonleagueherewecome

Give me a minute...

Nonleagueherewecome

OK, give me an hour...

coop

it will be cash on the gate so they can stick it in their pockets and then no offical gate at the end of the game sisu now is the time to do one

RoboCCFC90

The appointment of Mark Robins

cloughie

Sisu are desperate to destroy us. They have lost all business sense. They are acting like silly school boys.

Not silly school boys but a bitter and twisted bitch who is and hates to lose, women scorned and all that

georgehudson

dunno whether it's anything to do with gender politics, but JS has hardly endeared herself to CCFC fans et al,
but i suspect a spiteful manoeuvre to follow,
i sincerely hope Mrs Justice Proudman takes all of this into account,
from all of these farcical events i would hope that pure justice prevails,
& further that the fans / followers, of Coventry City will not be penalised by obscure lawful facts,
my plea therefore,
is let the fans / followers take in the huge potential that is COVENTRY

Users who are viewing this thread