Sisu - it's always somebody elses fault (1 Viewer)

matesx

used to be shameful in football

no big deal these days

hardly a laughing stock

Sub

have we got enough points to advoid relegation we we go into admin and get the points deduction ???:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

elephanttears

Comical. That's all.

We are an utter laughing stock.

I usually stick up for sisu but this time i cant its a farce and i think they do it on purpose so they dont have to bring any players in.

There saying the accounts cant be filed as they cannot project the budget for the forthcoming 12 months because the acl/stadium issue?? bollocks file the accounts on the basis were operating on now, its only a projection.

Why come out and say were trying to get a new striker in to help Lee when they know full well that an embargo will be in place. I tell you why they have done it, to make out to the fans that they want to bring player in but cannot because its acl's fault they cant file the accounts.

They insult the intelligence of fans, to do this now when we have a real chance of promotion if we had another decent player or two. Unforgivable.

SonofErnie

Oh well no play offs

This squad is more than good enough for the playoffs, there should be no excuses and to be fair I don't think Carsley is making any. We should now stick with him until the end of the season as I strongly believe no self-respecting managerial candidate would want to work under these conditions. By the end of the season we will know the division we will be playing and a rational decision can be taken then.

covman

I liked the bit where he tried to take credit for SISU paying this months wages! I didn't realise this was above and beyond what most employers have to do nowadays. He sounded like he was very close to topping himself during that interview.

CovLis86

It's comical people still siding with sisu. The only ones that do are that dumb to get taken in by their media spiel and twist. They are absolute suckers.

Diehard Si

He should be a politician.

He tries to twist the truth with everything. I know ultimately he's all we've got to save the club, but he's just so untrustworthy. He's a slippery individual.

torchomatic

By my reckoning they have brought in 16 players this season. :facepalm:

I usually stick up for sisu but this time i cant its a farce and i think they do it on purpose so they dont have to bring any players in..

elephanttears

By my reckoning they have brought in 16 players this season. :facepalm:

They knew we could not bring in a striker that they said they were trying to do, the bank accounts have been frozen, they knew the embargo would be in place. It was basically a bit of spin before the bombshell landed that we were under another embargo. Its the bullshit thats starting to get to me.

Walking Bird

I liked the bit where he tried to take credit for SISU paying this months wages! I didn't realise this was above and beyond what most employers have to do nowadays. He sounded like he was very close to topping himself during that interview.

He's failed his mistress & now faces the same fate as Onye Igwe. Probably propping up a motorway somewhere London way!

torchomatic

Of course, I agree. However, I think his point was despite the third party debt order and the flack they get the "big bad Mayfair Hedge Fund" continues to fund the club. Evefn you should be thankful that SISU continue to pump in money? If they didn't where would it come from? Would you Council bail us like like it did ACL?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The thing about SISU paying the wages.............. they have two choices really

pay the wages and the fight continues ...... a chance of salvaging something

dont pay them and they have to close the doors .............. there is no other source of income or loans ...... the club would be "unable to pay creditors as they fall due" and insolvent.

kind of rock and a hard place for SISU really

covman

Of course, I agree. However, I think his point was despite the third party debt order and the flack they get the "big bad Mayfair Hedge Fund" continues to fund the club. Evefn you should be thankful that SISU continue to pump in money? If they didn't where would it come from? Would you Council bail us like like it did ACL?

Until SISU are gone we will not know if anyone will take over. I for one am willing to take that risk. How much more proof do you need to realise that SISU are not good for Ccfc. Some people were born to be walked over but as far as am concerned the club is under extreme risk as we are, so why not get rid of SISU take another one and get a little more self respect.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
it was from TF on CWR this morning ..... said bank accounts all frozen so SISU had to play the player & staff wages Interview around 8:10am

Senior Vick from Alicante

Do you see an end game on the horizon OSB? SISU cant keep paying wages and loosing money for ever, their not a bottomless pit and the council through ACL seems to be the party holding all the cards. Could the council and ACL force through a sale? Is that their long term plan? Could ACL eventually own the club? PUSB

mattylad

Do you see an end game on the horizon OSB? SISU cant keep paying wages and loosing money for ever, their not a bottomless pit and the council through ACL seems to be the party holding all the cards. Could the council and ACL force through a sale? Is that their long term plan? Could ACL eventually own the club? PUSB
The council have long since stated that they have no intention of running a football club so no ACL will never take over. End game wise I would say yes this summer if the rent situation goes badly or the club does not get promoted then it is very likely we will be wound up.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
ACL have no desire or intention of owning the club Vick.......... I think thats a non starter. Cant force SISU to sell up as such but can make it very difficult not to.

The refinancing of the ACL loan was a game changer certainly for ACl ............ but it also enabled the possibility of the game changing for CCFC if they took it .... they didnt.

There has to be resolution and in the next month or so. CCFC cant go on like it is, I think SISU have already said no more regular money (which meant JS rejected the ACL deal because it still meant SISU finance) yes they will fund emergencies for now but at some point they hit a brick wall, ACL can not I feel let this run to the close season because they lose some leverage, the fans I think are just completely fed up with it all. Despite what TF says the SISU/CCFC set up is not working, they have lost the trust of nearly all the parties, I do not see how it can go on for much longer

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Deflection baffles were well and truly up this morning from Fisher. Apparently, the agreement with ACL is all that's standing in the way of filing accounts. Whilst I don't largely disagree with that, this is three years running now; and this latest spat (although it could have been solved some time ago with sensible and candid negotiations instead of breaking contract law), only spans one of these three years.

This gives our contemporaries three weeks to continue to sign loan players; whilst we are compelled - yet again - to do nothing

torchomatic

Well, I'm not willing to take the risk. I don't want to see my Club go under. Sadly, the number of supporters willing to see their club go down the tubes swells by the day.

Until SISU are gone we will not know if anyone will take over. I for one am willing to take that risk. .

LastGarrison

They knew we could not bring in a striker that they said they were trying to do, the bank accounts have been frozen, they knew the embargo would be in place. It was basically a bit of spin before the bombshell landed that we were under another embargo. Its the bullshit thats starting to get to me.

On the plus side I might have a couple of places in the motor for Scunthorpe if you fancy it? :D

skyblueman

I can help thinking that if we were mid-table now with no chance of getting to the play-offs it would be game over - whilst we are still in with a fair chance I think SISU will stick with it - certainly for the next few weeks

Correct me if I'm wrong but we get promoted it all comes good and we are suddenly in profit - well certainly break-even - if we don't then SISU have then got to fund what at least £2M? a year losses still? There's your end game everyone - we're not just fighting for promotion IMO it's now a survival run-in

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Well, I'm not willing to take the risk. I don't want to see my Club go under. Sadly, the number of supporters willing to see their club go down the tubes swells by the day.

You're twisting people's opinion here Torchy. What I hate about SISU is that fact that they use our club - they may be owners of shares and therefore custodians, but it's my club and yours and those of many people - and use it as a bargaining-chip on a roulette table. They wanted a quick return, and when that hasn't worked, they tring fair means and foul to bring some of their lost lucre back into the coffers. Their actions have attracted a winding up order, debt order and transfer embargo yet again to our club. It could close at any time. And even now, that decision isn't theirs. That's how they've treated our club.

I just want them to walk out of town. Even if they got the revenues, rent or whatever they now profess to need; I don't care. Because they gambled with the very existence of our club. And that's what they can never be forgiven for

Godiva

Deflection baffles were well and truly up this morning from Fisher. Apparently, the agreement with ACL is all that's standing in the way of filing accounts. Whilst I don't largely disagree with that, this is three years running now; and this latest spat (although it could have been solved some time ago with sensible and candid negotiations instead of breaking contract law), only spans one of these three years.

This gives our contemporaries three weeks to continue to sign loan players; whilst we are compelled - yet again - to do nothing

I think the rent was a major part of the delayed accounts last year as well.
The new board and CEO likely had to adjust the business plan a few times until sisu agreed to fund losses for another year.

Users who are viewing this thread