SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

SISU Out out March on Saturday leaving Tesco at 14.20 going to Jimmy's Statue

Hobo

SISU out March? I would prefer June it would fit in with my birthday celebrations more.

NorthernWisdom

Any more details?

I have no problem in principle with saying SISU Out, if I end up going... (dependent on work!)

Seen zero publicity mind, so is in danger of showing no bugger wants them out, isn't it!

And with Northampton at home coming up, surely with some extra time to prepare and the attention that might draw... surely *that's* the game to do a not just SISU Out, but every bugger out!)

D

Deleted member 2477

It needs to be done propally. A half hearted organisation with 12 people showing will fall flat on its face.
I agree it should include a protest against ccc and the wasps to as no one is innocent in this but sisu are the biggest villons in all this

Nick

Administrator
It needs to be done propally. A half hearted organisation with 12 people showing will fall flat on its face.
I agree it should include a protest against ccc and the wasps to as no one is innocent in this but sisu are the biggest villons in all this
never thought I'd like a post you make :)

Nick

Administrator
never thought I'd like a post you make :)

christonabike

Let's have a Save our City March let's show we are united for the cause not foaming at the mouth at one group or other and show as fans we just want a future in our City. Let's point out we have had enough of the bickering and want to get all groups to come to an agreement so we can all move on.
Positive coverage will also show the fans as an asset not some twats shouting like retards.
I'm in.

D

Deleted member 2477

Whos organising the one on saturday. They need to arrange it for the northampton fixture as it would have far more impact and it needs proper organisation and advertising.
Perhaps some media coverage in cet etc so everyone knows and a protest inside the ground getting ntfc fans on board. Protests in the ground seem to get far more media coverage than a few blokes shouting half pissed outside

Brylowes

I don't get the point of a solely SISU Out march.

Well... I do. Who bar an absolute nutter would say SISU In?!?

But we see on here how such things degenerate to a tedious 'who should be most out' type debate... so just give everyone a chance to pop along whatever their preference!
I do agree, but when you think about it when it comes to the club,
SISU are the only ones in.

D

Deleted member 2477

For now but if we do nothing the club will die a slow death until if we are lucky we will be a nuneaton or bedworth standard club playing at a tin shed

christonabike

We are a City of reconciliation our proud cathedral is a testimony to it let's get people together saying a proud City and a proud football club is what we have.

Last edited:

Covstu

Let's have a Save our City March let's show we are united for the cause not foaming at the mouth at one group or other and show as fans we just want a future in our City. Let's point out we have had enough of the bickering and want to get all groups to come to an agreement so we can all move on.
Positive coverage will also show the fans as an asset not some twats shouting like retards.
I'm in.
Absolutely spot on, it's about the common cause of the club and not which side of the fence you sit on. This is something that everyone can get behind and is aligned to the observer campaign too

Nick

Administrator
Absolutely spot on, it's about the common cause of the club and not which side of the fence you sit on. This is something that everyone can get behind and is aligned to the observer campaign too
Been saying that all along, the successful ones are about the love of ccfc to make a statement

D

Deleted member 2477

Im glad some of us tske the future of our club so seriously

Nick

Administrator
Saturday would be good because it's going to be a nice day. However people will just think it's the queue for the ticket office
Good point! If the protesters need potg they need to get there quick. If they march over and rock up at five to!

I don't know what the aim of it is, the ribbons made things sky blue.

Users who are viewing this thread