Sisu , what have you done ? (1 Viewer)

Regis87

I was taken to Highfield Rd for the 1st time in the early 70s and fell in love with everything about the club . Seen good times ( late 80s ) , many mediocre and also bad times but my love and enthusiasm has never died - until the last few years under your ownership . I no longer have a season ticket and was choosing games but this season I really can't justify paying any money to fund you .
I am not alone as my father has been a season ticket holder since the 60s and this year he decided not to renew because of you .
Hang your heads in shame Seppala , Fisher and the rest of you parasites .
What you have done to this once proud club is scandalous and the damage will last for many years as any potential young fans will be supporting any one but this local team on a downward spiral .
You need to go ASAP so please do the decent thing and hand over the reigns to someone who actually cares a little bit about the local team .
SISU OUT

Wheelfass

I was taken to Highfield Rd for the 1st time in the early 70s and fell in love with everything about the club . Seen good times ( late 80s ) , many mediocre and also bad times but my love and enthusiasm has never died - until the last few years under your ownership . I no longer have a season ticket and was choosing games but this season I really can't justify paying any money to fund you .
I am not alone as my father has been a season ticket holder since the 60s and this year he decided not to renew because of you .
Hang your heads in shame Seppala , Fisher and the rest of you parasites .
What you have done to this once proud club is scandalous and the damage will last for many years as any potential young fans will be supporting any one but this local team on a downward spiral .
You need to go ASAP so please do the decent thing and hand over the reigns to someone who actually cares a little bit about the local team .
SISU OUT
I agree and sympathise with your sentiments 100%.
My first game was v Hull City in 62 and the club and everything Sky Blue has been a massive part of my life ever since as it was my Dads before me. I know that this sounds like a sad lament but that is exactly what it feels like to me and I'm sure that the majority of older or longer serving fans must feel the same way.
Still got my season ticket though and although the signs aren't good I still live in hope but like you I can't see the wood for the trees.
Yes Regis87, Seppalla, Fisher and the rest of the parasites (aka SISU) have all but killed our once proud club and they don't and won't give a shit.
F#c# off SISU.

Last edited:

georgehudson

maybe divide & conquer is the sisu mantra,
if they can have some fans sympathising with them that it's all CCC's fault,
versus the others who are blaming them,
their failure to respond to questions of great concern from supporters is bewildering,

Wheelfass

maybe divide & conquer is the sisu mantra,
if they can have some fans sympathising with them that it's all CCC's fault,
versus the others who are blaming them,
their failure to respond to questions of great concern from supporters is bewildering,
It is of great concern Hud and I sometimes wonder just how far the evil and entangled tentacles of the SISU family may have penetrated the some of the media.
I understand that a Text was sent to Clive Eakin on CWR at about 5.30 after the game on Saturday saying that in his position as a journalist and as someone who obviously has access to Mr Anderson and to the powers that be at CCFC that he has a duty to ask him or them on behalf of us fans just what is going on at the club and to explain what his or there plans are to sort it out.......if any.
Within minutes Mr Eakin was saying that he wouldn't have time to read out all of the texts that he had received. How very conveniant for Mr Eakin that he didn't get around to reading it out. Maybe next time eh?
Beware the devil within!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread