Sisu's own rules under Frc (1 Viewer)

speedie87

http://www.frc.org.uk/FRC-Documents/Corporate-Governance/Stewardship-Code/SISU-Capital-Limited.aspx

So based on this sisu can only do what their investors tell them to do. Therefore 2 possibilities we find out who invests (pretty impossible, as is all offshore) or get investment in sisu.

Otis

Just thinking.

Is there any possibility whatsoever you think of say PH4 buying the Arena (or part share) and the golden share, but keeping Sisu onboard in a joint capacity, with an exit strategy in place for when we are promoted?

Sort of working in tandem with a promise to pay Sisu off in the future ( a percentage at least).

I know it's wishful thinking, but I just wonder if there is anyway that could possibly happen. PH4 taking over with Sisu hanging on their shirt tails with a future agreement in place.

speedie87

It could happen if everyone wanted it to.

When takeovers happen often the purchase price is contingent on future results.

Colin1883

If the F lge know who they at perhaps try would be willing to write to them on the fans behalf?

Fl wont know who they are because not 1of them ownsOrr than 10%... To be honest they could all sit in the same room and probably wouldn't know they were sitting with co-investors....

wingy

Did they not indicate that the five initial funds were pretty much an equal spread with Brodie as an Individual Stakeholder ,did he hold 20% roughly ?? Who took over his shares??

BrisbaneBronco

The solution could be to remove SISU altogether for an agreed price paid in stages based on promotion to Championship and then Premier League.
Question is would SISU agree. TF said categorically that CCFC is not for sale.

Godiva

Just thinking.

Is there any possibility whatsoever you think of say PH4 buying the Arena (or part share) and the golden share, but keeping Sisu onboard in a joint capacity, with an exit strategy in place for when we are promoted?

Sort of working in tandem with a promise to pay Sisu off in the future ( a percentage at least).

I know it's wishful thinking, but I just wonder if there is anyway that could possibly happen. PH4 taking over with Sisu hanging on their shirt tails with a future agreement in place.

Highly unlikely if Elliott and Hoffman are involved.

wingy

Highly unlikely if Elliott and Hoffman are involved.

Yeah but Deluded is'nt .
We all know what fishers job is .
The same one he was hired to do @ Charlton .
He can pretend he's our CEO all he likes but his bonus comes when he moves us on.

stupot07

http://www.frc.org.uk/FRC-Documents/Corporate-Governance/Stewardship-Code/SISU-Capital-Limited.aspx

So based on this sisu can only do what their investors tell them to do..

Pretty much what i thought. This is why sisu aren't leaving without a fight. It's not their money, they aren't making the decisions, which is probably why it takes so long to get the books signed off.

wingy

Pretty much what i thought. This is why sisu aren't leaving without a fight. It's not their money, they aren't making the decisions, which is probably why it takes so long to get the books signed off.

I'd actually say that the oppositeis True Stu,ARVO will be in some way their entity .The Funds are secondary to us now IMO.

TheRoyalScam

Just thinking.

Can't see it happening, Otis - you just can't trust SISU in negotiations - what was that phrase from ACL after the 29th January meeting:

"It's like trying to nail jelly to a wall."

Gotta be all or nothing.

J

Jack Griffin

Yeah but Deluded is'nt .
We all know what fishers job is .
The same one he was hired to do @ Charlton .
He can pretend he's our CEO all he likes but his bonus comes when he moves us on.

That is why the new stadium story is nonsense, it would take another 5 years at least before one was ready.. and at that point who knows if it would be worth anything, as before that the Ricoh would be free to persue a strategy which offers direct compettion to the project,

I know that I won't be supporting anything that SISU does.. and I suspect that my determination not to let a hedge fund screw around with CCFC is pretty much the same as the majority.. so i'd be happy to support an alternative to see these 'investors' with their dubious ethics get the bloody nose they deserve.

Just thinking.

If that did happen they would not be hanging on as they would be out and the agreement for a further payment would be in place with them having zero impact on the club going forward. So not too bad in the circumstances other than the fact that they have invested next to nothing and have earned less than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread