Site Viewing (1 Viewer)

play4adraw

Looking at the numbers on here, there are only 16 Members and 113 Guests viewing at the moment. That's a ratio of 1 in 8 being a Member, are there that many more viewers glorying in the demise of CCFC than supporters of the club.

tanchahal

Or ccfc supporters who haven't signed up, besides even when we were in the championship the ratio was like that I think.

Sky Blues

Looking at the numbers on here, there are only 16 Members and 113 Guests viewing at the moment. That's a ratio of 1 in 8 being a Member, are there that many more viewers glorying in the demise of CCFC than supporters of the club.

I find the site logs me out after 15 minutes so I don't always bother to log in if I'm just browsing. Quite a few of the guests are probably members that just haven't logged in.

Coventry La La La

You'll find on most fan forums that there's a huge amount of guests compared to members I guess some people just prefer to browse then sign up and join in. :(

Skybluestu82

I've been following this site for 4-5 yrs and only signed up last week.

I never wanted to get involved before as there is usually page upon page of arguing and abuse of fellow Coventry fans.

I only signed up last week as I was in hospital with pneumonia and pleurisy, in hospital and off work with not much to entertain myself. Wish I hadn't in all honesty as ive only posted a few time (WITH MY OPINION) and was abused immediately. You wonder why people don't sign up??? There's the answer!!!

skybluesteve76

I've been following this site for 4-5 yrs and only signed up last week.

I never wanted to get involved before as there is usually page upon page of arguing and abuse of fellow Coventry fans.

I only signed up last week as I was in hospital with pneumonia and pleurisy, in hospital and off work with not much to entertain myself. Wish I hadn't in all honesty as ive only posted a few time (WITH MY OPINION) and was abused immediately. You wonder why people don't sign up??? There's the answer!!!

Agreed mate. People get the right arse if they don't agree with you. Especially the moderators!

Skybluestu82

Agreed mate. People get the right arse if they don't agree with you. Especially the moderators!

Tell me about it, started a thread as had been hunting for info and couldnt get on to offal as was using my mobile (in hospital) and it is awful on mobiles, on whether Robbins appointment was official or not as there was alot of talk that it was a done deal, only to be mugged off and the thread closed by Nick!!

Yet ten minutes later, an identical thread was started, by I'm guessing someone in the 'in crowd' and he got no crappy comments and no locked thread.

Welcome new poster and all that, great job Nick!!

Nick

Administrator
Tell me about it, started a thread as had been hunting for info and couldnt get on to offal as was using my mobile (in hospital) and it is awful on mobiles, on whether Robbins appointment was official or not as there was alot of talk that it was a done deal, only to be mugged off and the thread closed by Nick!!

Yet ten minutes later, an identical thread was started, by I'm guessing someone in the 'in crowd' and he got no crappy comments and no locked thread.

Welcome new poster and all that, great job Nick!!

No, I locked it and said there is a thread already on it and directed you to that to have a read through as it had the latest information. It is hardly mugging everybody off is it?

What happens if 15 people posted "What is the latest score?" it would just get messy. That is why we just close the thread and post the link to the one with the information you were asking for.

I personally didn't see the identical thread but if you press the report thread button then we can take a look into it or feel free to drop me a PM with any issues :)

Sorry if you thought it was personal, it really isn't.

Steve : When you personally threaten people etc then we have to have a word, I disagree with a lot of posts on here but doesn't mean they all get locked. When people start crossing the line and posts get reported then we have to act on it. Differing opinions is fine, when you start abusing people before their opinions are different then that's a different story!

Nick

Administrator
I deal with what is reported and when I am online. If I'm not online and don't see something then I can't do anything about it can I?

LJC_CCFC

Great forum, a lot better than other clubs I've seen. You're going to get idiots on any forum, keep up the good work Nick

Skybluestu82

No, I locked it and said there is a thread already on it and directed you to that to have a read through as it had the latest information. It is hardly mugging everybody off is it?

What happens if 15 people posted "What is the latest score?" it would just get messy. That is why we just close the thread and post the link to the one with the information you were asking for.

I personally didn't see the identical thread but if you press the report thread button then we can take a look into it or feel free to drop me a PM with any issues :)

Sorry if you thought it was personal, it really isn't.

Steve : When you personally threaten people etc then we have to have a word, I disagree with a lot of posts on here but doesn't mean they all get locked. When people start crossing the line and posts get reported then we have to act on it. Differing opinions is fine, when you start abusing people before their opinions are different then that's a different story!

Firstly you locked it and didn't redirect.

Secondly, at no point did I state you were the one mugging 'everybody' off!

And thirdly, I did pm you (recieved no reply) and I am confused how you didn't see the thread as it was posted ten minutes later.

Get your facts right in future!

Nick

Administrator
Because I was probably on the site and then after wards wasn't browsing so didn't see it?

I haven't received a PM? Feel free to send one through if you have an issue :)

LJC_CCFC

I think he was actually agreeing with you?

I wasnt calling you an idiot, I was saying your going to get idiots that abuse you for your opinion. Who cares if they do, if all they can do is swear etc as a response and not form an actually opinion it shows them up for the idiots they are

Skybluestu82

I wasnt calling you an idiot, I was saying your going to get idiots that abuse you for your opinion. Who cares if they do, if all they can do is swear etc as a response and not form an actually opinion it shows them up for the idiots they are

Got the wrong end of the stick then, sorry! Couldn't agree more tho.

Think it may well be a sign of the times as everybody's fed up, just never understand the point of attacking our own, it's just crazy!!!

LJC_CCFC

Got the wrong end of the stick then, sorry! Couldn't agree more tho.

Think it may well be a sign of the times as everybody's fed up, just never understand the point of attacking our own, it's just crazy!!!

True I think cov fans atm are just angry with everything they are seeing and tbf we all crave the same thing, its just not happening and as a result we get annoyed very easily

Nick

Administrator
You commented on it! Ha ha ha!!!

It can't have been exactly the same as yours though?

Surely you could have just looked at the thread that was there about Robins to see what was happening with it?

Again, feel free to PM. I have sent you a PM which you haven't replied to ;)

There is nothing like signing up to a forum just to complain and cause trouble is there?

Skybluestu82

It can't have been exactly the same as yours though?

Surely you could have just looked at the thread that was there about Robins to see what was happening with it?

Again, feel free to PM. I have sent you a PM which you haven't replied to ;)

There is nothing like signing up to a forum just to complain and cause trouble is there?

You have got to be kidding!! If that's your attitude Nick lets just forget it. Shocking!!

Nick

Administrator
That is how most forums work? When there is a thread with all of the info about something, what is the need to start a new thread asking for info about it?

Again, you could reply to my PM ;)

derbyskyblue

Think we should have a chill pill here, i do understand about locked and moved threads, (can be a pain sometimes if your following one) but this site does get very busy on matchdays or any news coming from the club or even on a random wet monday evening! Half the time i cant keep up with it and on occasions it does need tidying up. I should imagine on matchdays the mods are quite busy. PUSB

Nick

Administrator
It is often very busy, especially when trying to do it on a phone at the game and yes we often do make mistakes and do things people don't like.

Just drop us a PM if there is an issue and we will get it sorted :)

Skybluestu82

Think we should have a chill pill here, i do understand about locked and moved threads, (can be a pain sometimes if your following one) but this site does get very busy on matchdays or any news coming from the club or even on a random wet monday evening! Half the time i cant keep up with it and on occasions it does need tidying up. I should imagine on matchdays the mods are quite busy. PUSB

Completely agree and as I've just told Nick by pm, I was about to post a 'can't we all just get along post' until I was accused of 'signing up to a forum to cause trouble'.

Understand, pressures and time constraints etc but if that is how one of the mods react then what hope is there for everyone else. Right or wrong the mods are a figure of authority and should conduct themselves as such, not by throwing round accusations. This has all been explained to Nick via pm.

Nick

Administrator
This is a forum about a football club, it isn't a government or anything.

I simply said that it was strange you had signed up just to have a dig it looks a bit strange.

You also got offended by somebody agreeing with you, I suggest you take a chill pill. All I said was.

Which is when you signed up and within a few posts you are moaning and slating everything which is usually quite strange for new members so could just be a strange occurence. If I thought you were just coming on with no interest in Coventry I'd have just banned you.

Nick

Administrator
I have said on here I don't mean to offend anybody and it was nothing personal against you so please don't take things so personally?

ccfcdan

Is this thread a wind up? Its a forum to discuss football. If you like it and feel you want to then contribute. If you don't like it and don't feel that you want to contribute then don't. Simples :D

Users who are viewing this thread