Six Nations 2023 (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

2023-6N-fixture-graphic (1).jpeg

Only a few days away now. I'll be there on Saturday for the Scotland game, hopefully a good start for Borthwick but who knows. Also doing France v Scotland and Italy v Wales to mix it up a bit and give myself a couple of mini holidays.

CJ_covblaze

View attachment 28300

Only a few days away now. I'll be there on Saturday for the Scotland game, hopefully a good start for Borthwick but who knows. Also doing France v Scotland and Italy v Wales to mix it up a bit and give myself a couple of mini holidays.
Enjoy! We’re doing Saturday, Cardiff and maybe the France game. Looking forward to it all. Can’t see past the French though. Looking very good for them heading into the World Cup.

SkyBlueSoul

Cheers, you too. It's my first time at Twickenham, have watched England a few times but always away for some reason. I watched us play France at the Stade de France last year and they were ridiculously good.

SkyBlueSoul

Just got home. Always shit losing to Scotland, especially to make it 3 on the bounce.

It was a very entertaining game in the end though, Malins' first try was a great take but Scotland's 2nd was absolutely magical. And what the fuck was going on with Farrell's kicking?! If you're going to pull rank over the guy actually playing at fly half at least score your fucking conversions

Brighton Sky Blue

Just got home. Always shit losing to Scotland, especially to make it 3 on the bounce.

It was a very entertaining game in the end though, Malins' first try was a great take but Scotland's 2nd was absolutely magical. And what the fuck was going on with Farrell's kicking?! If you're going to pull rank over the guy actually playing at fly half at least score your fucking conversions
Losing to Scotland this often is unforgivable.

CJ_covblaze

Cheers, you too. It's my first time at Twickenham, have watched England a few times but always away for some reason. I watched us play France at the Stade de France last year and they were ridiculously good.
Did that France game too. Was a good trip. Not the best of starts yesterday. A minimum of 8 years between wins against them at Twickenham now. Completely unacceptable.

SkyBlueSoul

Just caught up on the highlights from yesterday, a couple of belting games. Ireland France actually looked like a game between the two best sides in the world, some amazing rugby. How that Lowe try was given I'll never know though, surely his foot was in touch.

Scotland played some nice stuff too but Wales are looking shite, wouldn't surprise me if they finished bottom this year.

Users who are viewing this thread