Sky Blue Harry H (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Don Hutchison scored for City. Doyler was sent off for two yellows, booked on 68 sent off on 69. Don't know if he argued the first one or two separate incidents.

CovFan

Was this a match against Crewe? I remember Doyle getting sent off. He made a really bad tackle, got booked then carried on arguing with the ref right in front of us. When the second yellow came out I've never heard so many people shout in unison "for fecks sake Doyle" before.

rob9872

Yep Dec 28th 2005 and thx for clearing up why

Sky Blue Harry H

Cheers Rob. For any confused, my son was born at 7.06 that evening (so season ticket in pocket, I missed that game). Remember the result, and knew #Doyler had been involved in either scoring or getting sent off, but couldn't remember which! Was at the L&W supporters meeting and should have asked him then, but was too starstruck to !! Thanks again for clarifying guys!!

GaryJones

Sky Blue Harry H
Thanks for the beer last night!
G

GaryJones

Yes - I know!
I couldn’t get through the questions I had if I’d been there all night TBH.
I thought Conor Chaplin was a very confident speaker and both players came over extremely well.
Spoke to them afterwards and they both really enjoyed themselves - also as a measure of how well these evenings are received by the players I noticed that Shipley turned up unannounced to mingle with supporters in the room.
As Doyler said - he has not known anything like this with any other club he has been at!

GaryJones

Chaplin was also asked if he would celebrate if he scores against Portsmouth.
He gave a smirk and responded “we will have to wait and see”.
Also admitted he was very frustrated with the whole transfer situation toward the end.

rob9872

Chaplin was also asked if he would celebrate if he scores against Portsmouth.
He gave a smirk and responded “we will have to wait and see”.
Also admitted he was very frustrated with the whole transfer situation toward the end.
Stuff the celebration, don't care - just get the goal!

Users who are viewing this thread