Sky Blue Trust Members Update (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

Just to keep everyone in the loop.

Obviously events at CCFC have progressed at some pace recently and this resulted in us receiving an unprecedented amount of new members join via both the website and also at the Ricoh Arena on Match Days.

We estimate that numbers are someway over the 2000 mark.

As a result of the influx of members, our database became impractical and simply couldn't cope with the volumes, therefore we were reccomended membership software through supporters direct (the umbrella body that works with supporter trusts up and down the country) This is the software that Swansea and Pompey use to manage their member details.

We are currently in a transition period of working directly with this software company to move over existing details and also input new member details and envisage this will take around another 7 days or so. Rest assured everybody that has joined we do have your details and are proccessing them

Its fair to say like any new system we have had some teething issues, however we have now overcome these.

We are aware that some people have not received contact since joining and hope to have this rectified within the week or so. Your patience is much appreciated.

Also if you do receive multiple welcome messages please accept our apologies.

Once the system is fully up and running going forward it will all be plain sailing. In the meantime if anyone wants to bring me a strong black coffee, it would be most appreciated whilst i spend most of tonight uploading new members :p:D

I would like to bring you the correct email address that I put on my application. My fears are that when I registered I gave the wrong one so will PM ya just in case. :D

Sky Blue Trust gets more members (2000) than SISU FC sell season tickets for next season for their fantasy move to who cares where. Thats ironic.............

Grendel

Can they organise a film night anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread