Smile (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Should be banned or harmless fun?

We love spotting new ones and was even thinking of doing a smile treasure hunt around the city, but I see there are now many calls for action and tbf I'm not sure I'd find it so amusing if it were my premises, but as it's a beacon of knowledge and opinions round here I'd love to read what SBTers views are.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think they have a rival , I drove past the Wallace the other day and some painted frown on the side wall

chiefdave

It's just shit graffiti with seemingly no care about where it is. Seen it on private property, would be furious if someone did that to my house

Just makes the city look bad, if you're going to have graffiti all over the place at least make it look half decent

rob9872

It's just shit graffiti with seemingly no care about where it is. Seen it on private property, would be furious if someone did that to my house

Just makes the city look bad, if you're going to have graffiti all over the place at least make it look half decent
Have you seen the stuff in Birmingham by the custard factory? Peaky Blinders most of it tbf, but very good.

dutchman

I was walking to the chip shop in Spon End when a family came out of the nearby tower block flats and also walked towards the chip shop. As they passed the charity donation bin on the corner the father of the family - who was by no means young - suddenly whipped a spray can out of his pocket and casually tagged the charity bin. A great example to set for his kids eh?

Users who are viewing this thread