sneaky... (a bit silly I know) (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

We are dealing with the ultimate game players (sisu) would it be to far fetched to think that Haskell is someway connected to the hedge fund and would infact be buying half the Ricoh on there behalf?

Paranoid or what... But who knows what their end game is?

torchomatic

I'm sure ACL have already checked this out:

ACL: You're not part of SISU, are you?
H: Nah, honest.
ACL: Oh OK, sign here.

rupert_bear

To be honest i couldn't give a shite who owns the Ricoh, i just want owners who allow us to compete on an equal footing with teams in our division and any other division we might go in

Colin1883

for tmatic

Did ACL not apply to put the wrong company into administration... I'm sure they would of checked that out also?

torchomatic

Yep, sounds about right.

To be honest i couldn't give a shite who owns the Ricoh, i just want owners who allow us to compete on an equal footing with teams in our division and any other division we might go in

Sick Boy

If we are going to be on an equal footing with other clubs, then the football club needs the stadium.

DazzleTommyDazzle

If we are going to be on an equal footing with other clubs, then the football club needs the stadium.

So to follow your logic, the football club needs owners who can buy the stadium.

It seems pretty clear that SISU do not fall into that category (for whatever reason - irrespective of the rights and wrongs).

J

Jack Griffin

Did ACL not apply to put the wrong company into administration... I'm sure they would of checked that out also?

The mistake was not to name all of the CCFC group of companies & all of their directors in the admin order.

Optium, SBS&L, CCFC(Holdings) and CCFC Ltd, Fisher & Labovich

Last edited by a moderator:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
surely though ACL have to take action against the leaseholder first and then join others in the action once they know what the reaction is. The debt is owed by CCFC Ltd join the others in too early and you leave even more possibility for delay and legal argument. If you are sure where the FL share should be even more reason to focus on CCFCLtd. From past actions ACL seem to take it a step at a time to close of options securely

Mucca Mad Boys

We do compete on an equal footing in this division, in fact, we are more than competitive!

Users who are viewing this thread