So as predicted back at square one... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

...and now I think the council will be burning the midnight oil to come up with something better than the ACL statement the other day about free rent at the Ricoh. They need to think long and hard now before they make their next move. The corporate world may be unfamiliar to them but they need some strategic advice quickly and the right approach quickly, to have any chance of keeping the football club at the Ricoh and avoid having a white elephant on their hands. They have to think of the future not just SUSU in the short term. ACL? Finished for me. We need change from the council.
As for Haskell's bid under Hoffman/Elliott? Well a bit better than the back of a fag packet this time but as suspected not backed enough by actions over their promises again! They should have approached SISU long ago. They seem quite naïve to me actually.

Well at least we can look forward to the fixture list and a certain Mr Pessley (Who?) with hopes of the season ahead.

dongonzalos

...and now I think the council will be burning the midnight oil to come up with something better than the ACL statement the other day about free rent at the Ricoh. They need to think long and hard now before they make their next move. The corporate world may be unfamiliar to them but they need some strategic advice quickly and the right approach quickly, to have any chance of keeping the football club at the Ricoh and avoid having a white elephant on their hands. They have to think of the future not just SUSU in the short term. ACL? Finished for me. We need change from the council.
As for Haskell's bid under Hoffman/Elliott? Well a bit better than the back of a fag packet this time but as suspected not backed enough by actions over their promises again! They should have approached SISU long ago. They seem quite naïve to me actually.

Well at least we can look forward to the fixture list and a certain Mr Pessley (Who?) with hopes of the season ahead.

Unfortunately I would guess they need to fund the Ricoh and try and find as many uses for it until it hits the break even point.

Meanwhile they wait and force Mr Fisher to buy land and more importantly start to try and build a football stadium. (Which will not happen)

The shame for us fans is our club leaves Coventry whilst the chess games goes on.

The council really need to allow Mr Fisher to try his plan

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Is it back to square one though? ............ I would have said there was a shift in power to what it was day one

Users who are viewing this thread