So do they read the forums? (1 Viewer)

StevieM

This is the latest e-mail from CCFC.
Is it a bid to attract the "lost generation" of supporters?
Perhaps they will come and collect the kids and take them to Sickfields?

ccfcmustang

In these matters my opinion is very clear. I dont care who is in charge, how we perform, how the club is being run, where we play football, I want my kids and all the young football fans in Coventry to support Coventry City. Nothing is bigger than the club, PUSB

ccfcway

Funny how Sky Blue Sam is able to get his hands on the new kit, but the players or fans cant !

valiant15

I imagine that they do keep an eye on the forum's. Look at the telegraph online,people used to be able to upload comments on there but it appears to have been stopped,it wouldn't surprise me if the telegraph have been threatened with some kind of libel action. I also imagine that they'd keep an eye on the forums to guage fans feelings etc.

RoboCCFC90

Funny how Sky Blue Sam is able to get his hands on the new kit, but the players or fans cant !

I still can't understand why it isn't on sale yet.

RoboCCFC90

Because they don't know how much longer their gonna be here...

Well didn't the article on the official site say it would be released for General Sale in October time?

I don't know if anyone can confirm it, but someone said on this forum that the new home shirt would be used for the first time at the away fixture against Port Vale this weekend and that this information was stated in the CT?

ccfcway

With exception of the badge, which they are stuck with for the time begin, No mention at all of COVENTRY !!

Get the kids used to SKY BLUES so they dont associate us with the City of Coventry at all.

valiant15

I didn't go to the game in the end. My youngest broke his collarbone the day before. Hes a nightmare! Ive just come back from Paignton after a 3 night break with the wife, we love it down there.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

And his has got a sponsor on it - www.elephant.co.uk :)

I have been and still am trying to get myself removed from the mailing list.

I want nothing to do with "SISU Northampton" operation.

Totally amateurish setup. Had confirmed from them that all correspondence would be stopped on August 8th. In the last week though bombarded with emails.
I have tried to unsubscribe via provided link which does not work. Also rang up but no one answered. The whole setup is a complete joke.

I have to say Coventry City have always been pretty rubbish on the commercial side and that includes pre SISU era. However now its reached NEW depths

ccfcway

that coupled with the news stadium being in "the Coventry area", the Coventry & Warwickshire Sky Blues name cant be too far off, for the Coventry name to be removed long term, with us being the Warwickshire Sky Blues :thinking about:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I still can't understand why it isn't on sale yet.

I still can't understand why the promised sponsor hasn't been unveiled. I still can't understand why we'd move stadium without a drawing nor site for a new one. I still can't understand why the owners would take a step the net effect of which would be for 80% of their customers wouldn't attend 'home' games any more. I still can't understand why Coventry City don't play football in Coventry...

RoboCCFC90

With exception of the badge, which they are stuck with for the time begin, No mention at all of COVENTRY !!

Get the kids used to SKY BLUES so they dont associate us with the City of Coventry at all.

That's surely a conspiracy theory..

Philosorapter

No point in releasing a kit until you have sponsorship. Its seems pretty certain that SISU is in complete meltdown mode.

Income

Gate receipts: Down 80%
Shirt sponsorship: Nil
Shirt sales: Nil

That has got to hurt any balance sheet.

Last edited:

ccfcway

I still can't understand why the promised sponsor hasn't been unveiled. I still can't understand why we'd move stadium without a drawing nor site for a new one. I still can't understand why the owners would take a step the net effect of which would be for 80% of their customers wouldn't attend 'home' games any more. I still can't understand why Coventry City don't play football in Coventry...

I'd add "losing all of their corporate sponsors" to that list as well

RoboCCFC90

Two turkeys don't an eagle make, remember?

letsallsingtogether

Why would they mention Coventry?

Now they are trying to blackmail parents by offering children in for free! but only if you buy a season ticket yourself funny they mention the family zone but not where it is?

RoboCCFC90

Agreed. Having said that, I though the threat of going to another county was as well

No that was more unimaginable rather than a conspiracy theory.

Nick

Administrator
Why would they mention Coventry?

Now they are trying to blackmail parents by offering children in for free!

It is the same as what they did at the Ricoh, isn't it? All of this conspiracy stuff is shocking :(

It also has Coventry in the JSB logo at the top..

ccfcway

It is the same as what they did at the Ricoh, isn't it? All of this conspiracy stuff is shocking :(

It also has Coventry in the JSB logo at the top..

Not quite as shocking at playing 34 miles away or running a club in more debt that Greece

skybluejelly

Well if Sam is getting a new shirt ..do you think they would give me the old one.. Being a fat git it would just about fit me

Users who are viewing this thread