So Owen Hargreaves...does he have a pay as you play deal yet? (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

I do not see what this question has to do with Coventry City Football Club?

Could be asking as a potential replacement for Sammy should we lose him.

To answer the question, he is currently still a free agent. Clubs interested though are West Brom, West Ham, Leicester City and MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps. All will have more spending power than us.

Kuklinski

Even if he is taken on a pay as you play basis, he will still want a basic wage per week. Similar to Michael Owen at Man Utd, his basic wage is about £20,000 per week, but the rest is made up with his appearance fee.

We will not be in the running for him full stop.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Even if he is taken on a pay as you play basis, he will still want a basic wage per week. Similar to Michael Owen at Man Utd, his basic wage is about £20,000 per week, but the rest is made up with his appearance fee.

We will not be in the running for him full stop.
That goes without saying.

I think this thread was made sarcastically/wind up by the OP, not a serious thread.

Chipfat

Is this a serious post,,, FFS we cant afford to keep the players we've got never mind give him a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clingan, Juke, and Turner will be gone before this season starts. As for Dann & Gunnarsson money it will be taken to pay for this seasons running costs as told its to fall into line with the FA laws for next year..#

In Sisu we trust ,,, MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigeon

Tbh we'd be stupid enough to give him a full contract and him get injured first game. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread