So stadium location will not be announced soon? (1 Viewer)

kmj5000

This is what ML apparently told the CT two weeks ago:

He said: “We are about three weeks away from being able to name the final site. We are down to two sites and hopefully, within a month, two will be down to one."

Looks like a categoric and unambiguous statement you would think? Well, ML now says it wasn't correct as this is what he told the SBT on 16 January about the statement.

"Another distorted conversation. CET rang up to ask about recent interviews. Journalist asked where the new site was. I was then misquoted"

And I thought TF was the master of mis-information and contradiction!

RFC

This is what ML apparently told the CT two weeks ago:

He said: “We are about three weeks away from being able to name the final site. We are down to two sites and hopefully, within a month, two will be down to one."

Looks like a categoric and unambiguous statement you would think? Well, ML now says it wasn't correct as this is what he told the SBT on 16 January about the statement.

"Another distorted conversation. CET rang up to ask about recent interviews. Journalist asked where the new site was. I was then misquoted"

Been made perfectly clear 'the site will be revealed when the i's are dotted & the t's crossed'.

Far too many parties involved and these situations are always drawn-out and protracted, unfortunately.

However, things are progressing all be it just a little slowly as usual with all property & land deals.

You better beleive it!

Bluegloucester

Been made perfectly clear 'the site will be revealed when the i's are dotted & the t's crossed'.

Far too many parties involved and these situations are always drawn-out and protracted, unfortunately.

However, things are progressing all be it just a little slowly as usual with all property & land deals.

You better beleive it!

Sounds like an official statement from RFC

duffer

You better beleive it!

Indeed. In other news I hear they've taken the word 'gullible' out of the OED.

Look at all of the available evidence, RFC. This isn't a project that's slipping, this is a project that hasn't even started.

They'll be no dotting of i's or crossing of t's until there's an end to the j's and r's I'm afraid

... and probably not even then.

magic82ball

You better beleive it!

To quote another much loved poster, LOLtastic!

will am i

You better beleive it!

No. It was perfectly clear it would be revealed in three weeks time and that was two weeks ago. Had about a year to sort this out now. It isnt happening (just my opinion)

asb

You better beleive it!

As you have said it...starting to think it is less likely. You only concern is supporting the team, and you never get involved in the off field politics. So clearly you will know nothing.

Yes so clear that it has been about three weeks for months. At some point it might actually be three weeks away, but I do not believe for a minute that that information has been stated clearly.

It really is stupid to make clear statements that can be proved right or wrong with research, then to claim you have been misquoted when that clear statement turns out to be anything but clear.

Clearly you and they believe many things, Many of them might come true, the gullibility of the fan base is not going to be one of those things proved true.

runner

Yes looking forward to the announcement ... as I am my view from up here ... oink oink, oink oink !!! :wave:

Indeed. In other news I hear they've taken the word 'gullible' out of the OED.

Look at all of the available evidence, RFC. This isn't a project that's slipping, this is a project that hasn't even started.

They'll be no dotting of i's or crossing of t's until there's an end to the j's and r's I'm afraid

... and probably not even then.

How about this then duffer all i's dotted and t's crossed.

RFC' is a tit!

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
ML now says it wasn't correct as this is what he told the SBT on 16 January about the statement.

I'd just like to say, I'm extremely comfortable with the fact I quoted Mr Labovitch accurately and I have the shorthand note to prove it.

One shouldn't go throwing around accusations like that willy-nilly. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I'd just like to say, I'm extremely comfortable with the fact I quoted Mr Labovitch accurately and I have the shorthand note to prove it.

No they shouldn't. Some organisations would send him cease and desist letters and threaten court...

Maybe you could threaten Cov Mad for posting it as well ;)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

You better beleive it!

Do you have a slither of evidence to back up the underlined claim? And in what way are we any further forward than last July, when it was equally imminent? Indeed, at the forums, Fisher claimed it would be appropriate to have a statue of Joy Seppala outside. Is that still on the cards too?

wingy

Seems to be doing it a heck of a lot. Mud Sticks

magic82ball

Guy's,why don't you all just block him like i have?

He's obviously a crank. Spare yourselves the aggro.

WHAT!?!?! There's a block option? you mean to say I have been suffering this fool through choice? where is it?

magic82ball

Why don't you put the shorthand interview on here? Might be interesting to see him squirming about trying to back his claim of being misquoted.

King of the Lesbians

I'm a bit confused.

Am I supposed to be angry that
A) it's not 3 weeks from 2 weeks ago yet
B) ML is full of shit
C) MagicBalls can't find the block button

skyblueinBaku

Why don't you put the shorthand interview on here? Might be interesting to see him squirming about trying to back his claim of being misquoted.

That's a great idea, magic82. How about it, SG?

señor Santiago

You better beleive it!

I think you're just generally lost in life

kmj5000

Thank you for confirming that Simon, although it comes as no surprise to me - and many others, I suspect?

magic82ball

Block him. You have to be joking. His utterances are comedy gold.

This is true, I managed to find said button and hovered over it contemplating a life with out his insane ramblings and decided I would only be robbing myself, so HE STAYS!

RoboCCFC90

Everyone going off at RFC I don't understand the point.. He has a view just like everyone else.

Thank you Simon for sharing that information I think everyone had pretty much assumed that could of been the case.

magic82ball

Everyone going off at RFC I don't understand the point.. He has a view just like everyone else.

Thank you Simon for sharing that information I think everyone had pretty much assumed that could of been the case.

Hitler had a view also and I didn't care for that much either...

Godiva

magic82ball

I call Godwins Law. Thread should be closed.

Bugger! Cant believe I fell into such an obvious trap, can I change my comparison to Jimmy Saville?

RFC

It's strange that very few (on here) thought new players would be brought in, they have and as I've previously said if we don't return to the Ricoh (and it's looking less & less likely) a new stadium will be built.

Otherwise the Sky Blues will have nowhere to play, is that what the majority of you want?

RoboCCFC90

It's strange that very few (on here) thought new players would be brought in, they have and as I've previously said if we don't return to the Ricoh (and it's looking less & less likely) a new stadium will be built.

Otherwise the Sky Blues will have nowhere to play, is that what the majority of you want?

If a new stadium is to be built, Sisu need to show clear plans and also purchase land and start to lay some foundation work..

I don't think the Sky Blues will have "nowhere to play" as you put it RFC they could easily go back to the Ricoh but it's obvious the terms of the deal offered don't suit them which is fair enough, to say they will be completely homless is nonsense.

valiant15

Ive said it before and ill say it again,if sisu build another ground in another town then they should be prepared to forfeit the ccfc name and the history.

There's not even an argument against that surely?

Users who are viewing this thread