So, what can you take into Wembley on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

The old 'asking for a friend' question who isn't on this site.

Can they take a rucksac into Wembley with the food for their kids? Usual stuff, sarnies, drink, crisps....you know the shit kids eat.

They also asked about cameras. Dad is a keen photographer and has all the pukka gear but wasn't sure if it's ok for him to take it in. I've used my DSLR at The Emirates no problem but wasn't sure what the staff at Wembley are like.

Really looking forward to Sunday, it's going to be nice catching up with mates I haven't seen for so long (some of them have only recently been released, ha ha). So, if you see a large group of shaven headed men who look like they are looking for trouble, don't be afraid, it will be us and we are all pussy cats in real life.

torchomatic

Well doesn't the offical blurb say something like "suggest not to" rather than prohibited so I would imagine it would be ok.

Harries11

I might have to finish off the hip flask before getting off the coach, if they are going to search like they do at the ricoh.

Monners

I am going to try and smuggle this in
200w.gif

Hugh Jarse

PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.
Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

Read more at Rules & Regulations | Wembley Stadium

Moff

The old 'asking for a friend' question who isn't on this site.

Can they take a rucksac into Wembley with the food for their kids? Usual stuff, sarnies, drink, crisps....you know the shit kids eat.

They also asked about cameras. Dad is a keen photographer and has all the pukka gear but wasn't sure if it's ok for him to take it in. I've used my DSLR at The Emirates no problem but wasn't sure what the staff at Wembley are like.

Really looking forward to Sunday, it's going to be nice catching up with mates I haven't seen for so long (some of them have only recently been released, ha ha). So, if you see a large group of shaven headed men who look like they are looking for trouble, don't be afraid, it will be us and we are all pussy cats in real life.

They only don't want ruck sacks as it involves a more time consuming search and I suppose they are just trying to discourage as it delays hold ups at the turnstiles but also makes it easier for stewards. I am taking one as my kids cant be expected to carry anything as they cant possibly do anything but carry and look at their phones. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread