Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Song for Marlon King

Coventry La La La

Fan Favourite
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
3,410
Reaction score
1
if we sign Marlon King and we do well we can always sing

e i e i e i o, up the football league we go, when we win promotion this is what we'll sing, we've got Marlon, we've got Marlon, we've got Marlon King!

I highly doubt people will be singing about him if we sign him though :rolleyes:
 
Courtesy of Russell Howard, very fitting.

"Punched a girl, in the eye. Got caught now he's done some time. They split his ring, in D-wing, they're all bumming Marlon King"
 
"e i e i e i o, up the football league we go, when we win promotion this is what we'll sing, we've got Marlon, we've got Marlon, we've got Marlon King!"

Watford sang that didn't they?
 
I'm not saying I'm for or against him coming but if he does I don't think many people will be in a hurry to come up with songs for him - I could be wrong though!
 
Its pretty obvious .... Scores Goals and performs - Sing song
Doesnt score - Boo's and Jeers

Arent we a fickle lot us football fans!
 
He's a woman beater but we don't give a sh*t,
And if you all do like him then you can suck a d*ck,
it's maron king,
woah woah it's marlon king.
it's marlon king,
woah woah it's marlon king.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom