sorry mr fisher... your last chance just went (1 Viewer)

luwalla

I sat in the fans forum, when mr fisher clearly said that all creditors would be paid in full. He was challenged on this regarding ACL .. and he said again, yes every creditor, including ACL, would be paid everything they are owed as part of SISU's offer to the administrator

this morning this comes out - http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/sisu-agrees-write-32m-debt-4872430

clearly stating that this is not the case.. Im not bothered about ACL only getting 25pence in the pound on their debt, but it clearly shows this is a man never to be trusted

Any last shred of hope i had, that SISU & Mr Fisher might have seen the error of their ways.. and would be looking to run things properly from now on.. just flew out the window with this

As most on here will know from my previous posts, i have tried to take a reasonable view on the goings on .. which has even led to me being called a SISU boy and such like... but its no longer possible to take a reasonable view when you have heard it from the horses mouth, and then found it to be utter BULLS**T

THEY CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, OR NEGOTIATED WITH.. simple as that

Ian Coventry

That is why sisu could be the per fect owners for ccfc they are lying conniving deceitful cunning businessman determined to make a profit from ccfc. Which I believe they will ultimately do which can only be good for the football club.

Bill Glazier

Welcome to reality. And, I do care about ACL receiving what they are owed. Remember, CCFC begged the council and Higgs to build the arena when they'd ballsed up their own finances, and SISU knew all that when they rail-roaded shareholders into surrendering their shares and took over the club. The money is effectively owed to a public organisation and a charity.

Hedge funds are not pleasant organisations, but at least they have a reputation for financial acumen. This one is not only thoroughly unpleasant but also stupid - not a nice combo. They must be the laughing stock of that pool of sharks they swim in.

Users who are viewing this thread