Southend & Bradford away now (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

Southend, last 5 games, 4 wins and a draw, in form team. And Bradford away ... always ... very difficult for City.

M&B Stand

Southend is a big game. A Win there would be massive considering where we both are in the table, trouble is we don’t often do 3 league wins in a row.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd take 3 now - going to Southend and would obviously like to see us win! If we do, I'll want something at Bradford, too - they have been the surprise team for me, in terms of having such a poor season, so far.

no_loyalty

Both difficult away games, and we don't have a particular good record at either, I would be happy with a point at both, or get another smash and grab win at one of them.

Marty

Thought we played well and Hiwula was a breathe of fresh air yesterday, 2 tough away games though and I think we'll get 2 draws.

pusbccfc

2000+ to Southend?

Gibbo

Those favoring 3 points can only mean losing to Southend and beating Bradford.
It is worth noting that there is a bonus in beating Southend in that the clubs around us have difficult fixtures so a win would push us up the table even to 8th.
But the key point is not our position, but the number of points between the Sky Blues and 6th place. That is currently 5 points, which is going to be tough enough (all 7 teams including Blackpool can't lose two games successively and the teams above us tend to win games, that is why they are above us). We do not want this gap to drift to 8 or 9 points. Accrington, currently 6th, face Posh away next week

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Southend, last 5 games, 4 wins and a draw, in form team. And Bradford away ... always ... very difficult for City.
All good runs come to an end, let's hope it's this Saturday.

Gibbo

As we seem to do things back to front. Draw against Southend, loss to Bradford, followed up by a win against Donny.

I would love six points out of nine, the most likely combo to get that is a loss to Southend, wins against Bradford and Donny

Ricketts

You're welcome. To be honest I am releived that you weren't wondering about his hedge trimmer, as I am not certain.

Were you thinking of getting him a set for Christmas?

Otis

You're welcome. To be honest I am releived that you weren't wondering about his hedge trimmer, as I am not certain.
No, it was only his step ladder.

The Davies dream was sandwiched in-between the 'does Michael Doyle play darts' and the robot monkeys who were holding everyone hostage in One Stop because they ran out of granary bread.

Nick

Administrator
No, it was only his step ladder.

The Davies dream was sandwiched in-between the 'does Michael Doyle play darts' and the robot monkeys who were holding everyone hostage in One Stop because they ran out of granary bread.

Change One Stop, every one I ever go in is always trying to sell Granary Bread off cheap at the end of the day.

Otis

Can't control my dreams, Nick and this one was a lot scarier than it sounds on paper.

Even scarier than The Haunting of Hill House.

Edgey95

Don't see why we cant beat Southend, yeah they're in form at the min but they aren't exactly world beaters. I think Bradford away will be harder than Southend IMO. 4 points is a must if we're in with a shout of a high finish

Otis

We don't have a good record against Bradford.

Not sure it's any good against Southend either though.

Users who are viewing this thread