SP on the ledge (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

January is fast approaching and SP is quoted as saying he wants to sign a few players (sources say 9 being considered) and to do this he is prepared to ship 6 players out. After his recent aberrations in the transfer market this really must be last last window SP has. If he once again manages to buy players with attributes more fit for non league than L1 - he must go.

I hope he gets a few pounds to spend because if he is again a total joke in the transfer market and shows he cant identify talent at all, i personally don't want him to have any excuses.

Many managers do far more with less than SP has had to spend and this Winter should be make or break for SP and his useless sidekick |Waggott who agents must see as a weak target to push average their average players onto.

Hincha

Where have you got 9 in, 6 out from? Official statement said 'up to nine specified players going out and seven coming in, with targets identified'.

To answer the thread, I don't trust SP to bring in decent signings and I also don't trust Waggott who has overseen many shambolic signings since he's arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread