Spot The Odd One Out! (1 Viewer)

dazzled2u

Just been browsing through the sports update pages and had a read through the transfer activities for the Championship and its not hard to spot which team is the odd one out.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11687__201107,00.html

The sad thing is I can't see this getting better with some green arrows against CCFC anytime soon as there will be no incoming players without takeover or investment.

Majority clubs have strengthened. :(

MatthewWallis

In fairness, Blackpool are the same as us and Burnley haven't signed anyone, so at least we might not finish bottom

kg82

Huh? It seems to me a LOT of teams have released more than they've brought in. Don't think we're odd one out in there at all.

On a different note, I've been away for a while and haven't seen much news, but I just saw Nathan Tyson has gone to Derby?! This is the same Nathan Tyson that nearly incited a riot by running half the length of the pitch to goad the Derby fans after a Forest victory last season (or season before), yeah?! I bet the rams fans loved that!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Tbf Palace have lost any good players they had (so just the 1 then) and Burnley haven't signed anyone yet. I'm not expecting much more activity from us but frankly I can see far more than 3 teams who will do worse than us :)

dazzled2u

Must admit I wouldn't of thought Burnley would have to sell many players, don't they still receive parachute payments and if they have indeed agreed a fee for Chris Eagles there's going to be a lot of unhappy fans in their camp.

Gray

have you noticed that nearly every transfer is undisclosed now a days....so its not just us that do it

Gray

plus loads of freebies! just shows you that no ones spending money but still options out there!

Users who are viewing this thread