Stadium:MK (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Is hosting Northampton v Saracens and the stadium is fuller than it was yesterday.

wingy

Maybe that was why robinson was having a go yesterday ,been rumoured we're trying to lure a Rugby team to the Ricoh ,Saints anyone?:thinking about:

Mucca Mad Boys

Maybe that was why robinson was having a go yesterday ,been rumoured we're trying to lure a Rugby team to the Ricoh ,Saints anyone?:thinking about:

Saints? No way, Leicester? No way.

Probably a franchise team or CRFC. Although they have the butts.

Mucca Mad Boys

Is one of our highest attendances not for a rugby game too?

Nope, CCFC v Chelsea is the highest.

I've been to all the rugby games at the RICOH (the 3 I know of anyway) and I don't think any have surpassed even the Leeds attendance of 28k.

Nick

Administrator
Nope, CCFC v Chelsea is the highest.

I've been to all the rugby games at the RICOH (the 3 I know of anyway) and I don't think any have surpassed even the Leeds attendance of 28k.

Did I not say one of? One of them had 30k so did surpass...

Still, a rugger match is only behind our game against chelsea.

Mucca Mad Boys

Did I not say one of? One of them had 30k so did surpass...

Still, a rugger match is only behind our game against chelsea.

But it's not the highest is it?

I apologise, I didn't see the 'one of' part.

Nick

Administrator
But it's not the highest is it?

I apologise, I didn't see the 'one of' part.

It is 3rd behind chelsea and the england game , i said we arent much better when you said it was embarassing as one of our highest is a rugger game. Stop being such a smart arse if you cant read what people say ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

It is 3rd behind chelsea and the england game , i said we arent much better when you said it was embarassing as one of our highest is a rugger game. Stop being such a smart arse if you cant read what people say ;)

I rushed into the post, it might be 3rd highest, but at least it's not the highest, as with MK Dons. MK's highest attendance is 19k (v QPR).

Flying Fokker

31,407 Coventry 0–2 Chelsea (FA Cup quarter-final – 7 March 2009)
30,919 England U21 1–0 Germany U21 (UEFA European U21 Championship qualifier – 6 October 2006)
30,325 Saracens 16–18 Munster (Heineken Cup semi-final – 27 April 2008)
30,000 approx. Mexico 2–0 Gabon & South Korea 2–1 Switzerland (Olympic Games men's group stage – 29 July 2012)
28,828 Great Britain 0-2 Canada (Olympics Games women's quarter-final - 3 August 2012)
28,184 Coventry 2–3 Leeds United (Championship – 6 November 2010)
28,163 Coventry 0–5 West Bromwich Albion (FA Cup fifth round – 16 February 2008)

Users who are viewing this thread