Stat to fill you with optimism ahead of tomorrow (1 Viewer)

oucho

League games played (including sub appearances) since last goal:
Biamou - 11 (in fact has never scored a league goal for us, according to Soccerbase)
McNulty - 9
Duck - 3
Beavon - 17 (yes, 17!!!)
Total - 40

Yep, that's right.our principal forwards have gone a collective 40 league games without scoring for us.

Whilst it's not the case that bad runs like this go on forever and therefore they'll score at some point (and so, why not tomorrow?), it hardly inspires confidence as we go into a game against the league-leading highest scorers in the division....

Polar

Biamou - 11 (in fact has never scored a league goal for us, according to Soccerbase)
McNulty - 9
Duck - 3
Beavon - 17 (yes, 17!!!)
Total - 40

Yep, that's right.our principal forwards have gone a collective 40 league games without scoring for us.

Whilst it's not the case that bad runs like this go on forever and therefore they'll score at some point (and so, why not tomorrow?), it hardly inspires confidence as we go into a game against the league-leading highest scorers in the division....

Thats a sobering post!

Thankfully, combining the strikers figures for games since last goal isn’t that meaningful... Duck and Mcnulty have scored in several of Beavon and Biamou’s goalless games, so there is that at least.

But as a proxy for collective goalscoring efforts... blimey. I need a drink after seeing that. Hope we sort it out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

McNulty - 9
Duck - 3
Beavon - 17 (yes, 17!!!)
Total - 40

Jodi Jones and Nazon have had more shots since their last goals than McNulty, Biamou, Beavon and Ponticelli combined have had all season.

Luton will play open football, there will be gaps to exploit on the counter. I quite fancy us to get something out of tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Jodi Jones and Nazon have had more shots since their last goals than McNulty, Biamou, Beavon and Ponticelli combined have had all season.

Luton will play open football, there will be gaps to exploit on the counter. I quite fancy us to get something out of tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yep, I am in agreement on that. We need to keep it right at the back with no silly mistakes and try and hit them on the break. I think that suits us better, rather than us trying to dictate.

smileycov

Facebook User
But what about the stat in regards our defence??? Don’t be negative all the way down tomorrow Oucho!! 0-1 cov. Biamou breaks his Duck

Otis

But what about the stat in regards our defence??? Don’t be negative all the way down tomorrow Oucho!! 0-1 cov. Biamou breaks his Duck
Don't know why, maybe I'm tired, or maybe I have dimmed the lights too much, but I actually read that as 'Biamou breaks his dick.'

SBT

McNulty - 9
Duck - 3
Beavon - 17 (yes, 17!!!)
Total - 40

Why did you leave off the boy wonder Ponticelli

skyblueinBaku

Take the missus to work every day. It's not safe I don't think for her to walk to work for her job in Hillfields as a street walker.
She does the early shift?

Users who are viewing this thread