Statement on friday's game this evening (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Maybe it is on?
Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 4m
BREAKING: I understand there could, after all, be a statement this evening about Friday's game #ccfc #ACL

torchomatic

The sticking point will be the £400K per game ACL are demanding. ;)

theferret

Yes it will take place at the Ricoh, crazy shiz

Nobody has suggested that it won't be the Ricoh for days now. Everyone knows that if it is played it will be at the Ricoh. The issue that people are discussing is how late can they leave it before they announce for definite that the game is going ahead? They need to let people know soon surely?

J

Jack Griffin

But, no guarantees that the Ricoh staff know for sure..
Steve Jones ‏@iiSteveJonesii 18m
@Lesreidpolitics The Ricoh staff believe the game is on there on Fri...
Retweeted by Les Reid

deanocity3

if it isn't there will be a few season ticket holders,thinking about sisu breaking the law,ST have been bought on the promise of playing at the Ricoh.As it states the seat number on the card.
SISU may have breeched the contract with STH.
Also hospitality has also been sold and monies by Premier Club members

standupforcity

I can't get book any seats till the site is up and running...no one is picking up the phone...ugh, feel like I've said all this so many times....not good...live in London bla bla bla!

rob9872

I wouldn't be at all surprised if its postponed due to the ongoungsuntil a decision can be reached. Short notice for police etc although of course would imagine already prepared for original fixture. If I was pricing a book I would say 5/6 Ricoh, 5/6 postponed and 20/1 any other venue.

covan

Nobody has suggested that it won't be the Ricoh for days now. Everyone knows that if it is played it will be at the Ricoh. The issue that people are discussing is how late can they leave it before they announce for definite that the game is going ahead? They need to let people know soon surely?

I called to buy 2 more Walsall tickets the other day. He said "ill have to give you another number" I moaned as id been on hold for 45 mins on an 0845 number on a mobile. He said " well we are having a lot of calls as we still don't know where we are playing Friday" then gave me walsall's number for Mondays tickets.

So people even in the ground are STILL not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread