Stephen Wright (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Do we really need him? Hopefully i'm wrong, but it just seems like McNamee all over again. A relatively good player, but barely gets a game in.

And I actually think it would be a little harsh to drop Ozzy at the moment. i know it's not is natural position, but I think he's been one of the better players in the last couple of game, especially now that he's becomming more attacking.

GGTHECOVKID

i like osbourne
may be when wrighty comes back try out osbourne in midfield. But who would you take out for osbourne to come into midfield.:(

im-confused

I still think we need a midfielder to controll the game, and make us more attacking minded. Against Derby, I hates how we always were passing the ball from side to side... whereas Derby were just getting on with it and going straight upfield. I think Hughsey used to hekp us drive forwards a little, and I think we really missed Jay Tabb for that too. Boozy doesn't seem to have delivered as much as he promised pre-season. I'm not all that impressed with him so far.

Terrace Guy

I used to be a huge critic of Osborne but i must admit that he has improved a hell of a lot since last season! I think he is well suited to right back and provides adequate cover for people like Wright. My only concern in putting him back in midfield is that he doesn't seem like a very creative player. He does his job, passes it sideways and that's usually your lot, maybe he's grown accustomed to his new role and we should leave him be.

Users who are viewing this thread