Stewards! (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

I sit in block 15, and did anyone else notice all the fuss about checking tickets!?

If you don't know what i'm on about heres what happened, So obviously you show your ST or enter your ticket into the turnstyle to enter, then you walk through a white door into Jimmy's Bar, two stewards are there asking to check tickets.

Walk up the stairs into the actual stadium, and yes theres two more stewards checking your tickets. Im a season ticket holder and sit in the same seat every game!

Heres the mad part, these same stewards check your tickets if you LEAVE the stadium and go to the concourse, thats when you LEAVE!!!

Madness!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
It was stupid. Me and my mates where made to move to block 15 because they said that there was too many people in the block than there were seats. Even though there were plenty of empty seats around us. Just thought i had toc rack a joke though.
Steward: "Can I see your ticket please"
Me:"Yeh, sure"
*Gets out bus ticket*
Others: Har Har Har.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I actually got free tickets for this game which were in Block 36 i then walked around the Ricoh with my mate and sat in Block 15 with my other mates, i wasn't asked to show a ticket once although i did see some stewards asking for them in B16 at the top just after half time!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I had to show my ticket a few times yesterday. The thing I don't understand is that after the JSB stand Block 15 is the cheapest place to sit so why they make a fuss about people sitting there is beyond me when a few blocks to the right sit some of the most expensive seats in the middle of the Tesco stand, surely they should be making sure people aren't paying for cheap tickets and then sitting in the most expensive seats and not the other way around? As Baker said above, I know someone who I gave free tickets to for B36 for one game last season but instead of sitting there they walked around the ground and sat in the middle of the Tesco stand in the more expensive seats without being challenged. Crazy.

Still, I do actually have a ST for B15 and stand in the same place every game anyway so I have nothing to worry about :)

ccfcadz

I cant understand when I have been sitting in B16 for the last 2 seasons that I was being asked for my ticket by a different steward when the usual stewards were standing next to them. Even when my ticket was "inspected" they didnt even look at the seat details on the back

Heres the mad part, these same stewards check your tickets if you LEAVE the stadium and go to the concourse, thats when you LEAVE!!!

The same happened to me I only wanted a Wee!

Users who are viewing this thread