Stokes (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

we need to get him back in the team no coincidence we started shipping goals after he’s been left out

We conceded in something like 4 out of the last 6 games that Stokes played in before he was dropped. Granted only a goal a game.
He offers very little past the halfway line and we offer very little going forward without him never mind with him.
An average LB at best. Has the potential to be a very good CB but we are very strong in that area

Grendel

We conceded in something like 4 out of the last 6 games that Stokes played in before he was dropped. Granted only a goal a game.
He offers very little past the halfway line and we offer very little going forward without him never mind with him.
An average LB at best. Has the potential to be a very good CB but we are very strong in that area

Surely even you have to admit that Haynes - a player you once said could make it in the premier league - is utter garbage.

skybluepm2

I think this is the biggest no-brainer available to Robins. Fuck me, why was that useless twat re-signed? I’ve watched him in every game since he was surprisingly reinstated to the XI and he has offered nothing going forward and is an absolute liability defensively. Not even good enough for non-league. Get Stokes back in immediately. Even 1/10th fit, he’s twice the player of Haynes.

Adge

Haynes needed to be shown the door in the summer along with losers Burge,Willis,Stevenson et al. All losers of the highest order and have it ingrained in them as they have known nothing different. People still thinking we will move forward with these clowns in the team will have a reality check at the end of the campaign.

Otis

My motm by a country mile, looked a cut above in everything he did vs Wycombe.

Welcome back Stokesy! Looks supremely fit too. Touch wood please stay fit!
As McNulty got two and should have had a hat trick, it was McNulty MOTM for me, but Stokes was a very close second.

Users who are viewing this thread